• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: What do you want to see more of?

So what slot size would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedSeamonster

120 Servers would be a lot better if it wasn't always Map 3....I hate map 3....

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to see a 12 slot player server! I think it would be really cool to boil games down to really see who has the skill in a 12 man all out brawl in a smaller arena!
that would be awesome

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, and a donor only Survival Games server would be awesome! :D
I couldn't help but disagree, what purpose would a "donor" server have? We can join any server we want all ready. I think it's time that non-donors got a little love. Instead of a "donor only" server there should be at least one server where non-donors are immune to getting kicked by a donor. Before I donated that was the worst and I feel it would be a great improvement the to community. But, back to the topic. 24 player servers all the way.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
I would say 24s because they are pretty well balanced, good map selection, and are considered by most the classic/right way of playing. However, I do like jumping on a 48 or a 120 with my non-donor friends though, they really help spread out the packed games and help non-donors get a chance to play.

Eaglesfan97

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally like the 24 tribute maps, because with 48+, it seems as though I can never get away from people. I've played on the 48 player server maybe like 5 times, and all those times, I was killed in the like the first 5 minutes. Lol.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
24 player servers please! Especially on AU, change 1 of the 48 servers to 24, and hurry up and update the 48p AU servers! Still no voting on them :(. Also, 12 player servers sounds real interesting :D probably need some special small maps for that, perhaps even smaller then breeze?

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
I Use BOTH 24 and 48, mainly because:

With the 24 servers: less people to kill, better chance i get for winning; I use these to get more victories

With the 48 servers: more people to kill, so more points to get; i use this if i want to get more bounty points

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I really like the 48 slot servers, especially the ones that play Map 2 as soon as I join :D

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
I think 24 and you should do a "Reaping" before the games begin. Once you begin, two tributes from the same district can win if both are alive. I would also LOVE sponsoring.
I doubt reaping will ever happen and sponsoring will never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci