• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: What do you want to see more of?

So what slot size would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperiorSlime

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd like to see more 24 slot servers, and just a suggestion, but could you somehow implement Quarter Quells? Like once every 25 days

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I couldn't help but disagree, what purpose would a "donor" server have? We can join any server we want all ready. I think it's time that non-donors got a little love. Instead of a "donor only" server there should be at least one server where non-donors are immune to getting kicked by a donor. Before I donated that was the worst and I feel it would be a great improvement the to community. But, back to the topic. 24 player servers all the way.
I like this idea... a server where donor's have no advantage of joining.. i know how annoying is it to get kicked from games... give the non-donor some attention and love <3 :)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
24 person servers are better because they have quicker games, so you can fit more or around 2 in an hour!

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I think 48 servers are only really fun if u have a team because its much harder to do well an have fun when ur constantly getting teamed, but if u have a trusted team mate then 48 all the way. But if not 24 all the way!
I voted all 3 xD

Garkagon

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that 24 slot servers are the best. It just feels like you're playing the proper, legit survival games.

Reaction score
i personnaly like the 24 player servers beacause when i played on the 48 ones i have had really bad lag :( and i like the 24 servers

D

DJMaestro12

I would definetly LOVE some more 24-Tribute servers, and maybe (if you could afford some) a couple more Australian Servers. Becuase that would be brilliant! I don't play much on 48 servers, let alone 120. I'm reading the books at the moment, so I believe that I'll just play on the 24 servers to keep it closer to the original story.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
3rd book is sooo bad! its not worth reading. First 2 are pretty good.

*SPOILER* She never kills President Snow and she kills the Leader from district 13 instead*
Boring book.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say 24. 120 servers are good for gaining points as there are more people to kill. People always seem to camp on top of their pedestals until night so that they can get refilled chests. 24 is good for quick games. I prefer 120 but they are never full up so 24 because they always fill up too quickly.

The Killing Jay

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to be able to join and play without tping back a few steps like i'm fly-hacking whenever i walk. Or for it to stop fake freecamming in the middle of an ocean (no i don't use hacks, vanilla client does this to me on mcsg servers)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want to be able to join and play without tping back a few steps like i'm fly-hacking whenever i walk. Or for it to stop fake freecamming in the middle of an ocean (no i don't use hacks, vanilla client does this to me on mcsg servers)
Are you sure, you have a vanilla client?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci