• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: What do you want to see more of?

So what slot size would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wongboys

Spectator
Reaction score
I Love the 24 player servers but i also think that the 48 player serverss need some love to! Add a new map!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, I would prefer it if there were servers designated for each map. There could be 2 servers for each map in each set of EU, AU and US.

curefoot

Diamond
Reaction score
I like both 24 and 48 slot servers, but Map 3 needs some crafting tables added it would speed up the game some. It would be nice if you started at the edge of the map and had to work your way into the middle to get to corn, it make it a change

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I like both 24 and 48 slot servers, but Map 3 needs some crafting tables added it would speed up the game some. It would be nice if you started at the edge of the map and had to work your way into the middle to get to corn, it make it a change
That's what the 120 servers are :L

smashballyoshi

Tribute
Reaction score
48 requires more skill to win on because of the amount of players, which has a greater chance of having more than 1 really good person.
I like 48 ones better, because of how long you can survive on them.

I'd still like to see (outrageous idea) amazingly huge 24 player maps that take 5 hours to complete, like the original hunger games.

_Built_

Spectator
Reaction score
You should be able to sponsor.
No, I don't mean get unlimited access to the creative inventory and give everyone diamond armor, but it could work with the points system. You know, give up points so you can sponsor someone. 200 points for some food...

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I really want to see more 120 maps and servers because they're not long and they are a great way to get lots of games in. ALSO! I think that there should be some sort of a "winner's circle" thing on the homepage that shows the past 10 winners or something. Just an idea!

Charlie

Spectator
Reaction score
Man, all I want to do is play a nice game, 24 people, first map, old deathmatch, servers not restarting between games, and all the old loot. I want some servers with an older version of the plug-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci