• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Chest only refilling at the center.

Should the chests refill only at the center?

• Yes

Votes: 69 34.7%
  • No

Votes: 130 65.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPixie

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it would speed up the games to have only the cornucopia refill, but I also think it would make the winner very decissive.. In my opinion chests outside the cornucopia should refill but maybe every other night, instead of every night.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that, maybe chests outside the center should only refill every second night, or maybe at a 50% chance at each chest every night or second. I liked the old way it worked, but i understand that it makes it more of a challenge, this way. Again, i still think that there should be a refill in other chest, now and then.

ConnorStorm

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes but put fire to the netherrack since so many people camp in the center and gets quite annoying but if you put fire to it. It should decrease the camping rate in the center.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
It should randomly select half of the chests outside the start area to refill at night

Reactions: Le0

asimo3089

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's the best idea, have the center chests refilled every round with the better items, and then randomly pick chests around the map to be refilled with items that arnt as great as the center.

R-dizzle

Spectator
Reaction score
I think none of the chest should be re-filled and are points that we earn should lets us sponsor people on the field and buy stuff like food, weapons, and armor with the points we earn

Oh and i think diamond armor should be removed unless we can craft it are self because once you have diamond armor you are like god and no one else can kill you, and i know from experience

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it should refill anywere because its the only way i can get back at those spawn campers

boyboyyo5678

Spectator
Reaction score
Where's the maybe option? I wanna say maybe because I know some pros and cons of having center only refilling. Pros: Indeed more fighting, more of a challenge to survive.
Cons: Teams can easily dominate the center, people who solo have no chance unless well equipped (but is that really gonna happen without a crafting table to make diamond stuff?), teams can dominate n entire server if they are always ready.
i agree completely i was reading the comments and was thinking that there should be a maybe

boyboyyo5678

Spectator
Reaction score
As of this point i would say no. If there were sponsers i would say yes. Also the whole randomized chest is a bit annoying. Would you have some set chest or maybe dispenser which have enchanted gear or food. Also i agree with walrus you now have to have a team to win. I always have 1 other person with me tho but if this happens more groups of 4 to 6 would start appearing.
i have to disagree and agree more groups or 4 and 5 i have seen but if u pick them off at te begining it easy and with the enchantment stuff that would be op u get a knock-back sword even stone and u could beat a diamond sword at least if u have equal armor (well i can at least)

OtherwiseChris

Spectator
Reaction score
You need to take away half of the "pirate cove" chests and distribute them through out the map. The only way most people win is camping the cornucopia and pirate cove. There are many islands without any chests for miles. Also, I said "Yes" on the poll but I already change my mind. It's all about the bigger team now. I don't mind it but without enchantments it's impossible for a Solo person to win. Also, add the gold record and the Enchanted Sword! I found the secret but it does not work :'(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci