• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
Get rid of them!! the amount of times I have died by them when I had no equipment!!

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
Nope all armour now spawns in map 1 that includes diamonds and golden aplles

ivanstam13

Spectator
Reaction score
You should keep mobs, altough they sometimes try to kill you in the back when you loot a chest, they're really worth it. And if you deside to choose to remove them, think again and maybe change how much they spawn each tick.

MeldrakNailo

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe you should do both mob and non mob servers. Leave them on for the 48 player servers and up and turn them off for the 24 man servers.

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
I vote keep the mobs, they are an element of survival so equally hostile and passive mobs should be kept. They add an extra element of danger to raiding some buildings as well as meaning you have to look for a way to get through the night to survive long enough for chest refills and a new lot of stuff! Without mobs danger would be far more scarce and a lot of amusing and great to spectate situations would never arise :)

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
I love getting blown up by creepers and being poisoned by cave spiders, not until I punch my hand through the screen!

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you should keep the mobs. If you want this to be related to the Hunger Games, you should have them. In the Hunger Games, the gamemakers constantly had muttations going after the tributes. The mobs could be like the muttations.
A compromise: make half the servers mob-free and let the other half have their mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci