• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
i think you should keep the mobs.
it make the games more challanging and hard

WaWaXD

Survivor
Reaction score
Mobs Are Awesome!
I almost typed 'Mods Are Awesome' which is also very true :)
But I think that the mobs are good as they are now.

BlackSheep89

Survivor
Reaction score
Keep them. They are a good source of food (Zombie), and provide arrows and bones for wolfs (skeleton).
I wouldn't mind if the difficulty would be lower or less mobs spawn but it's manageble.

RedBlooper

Spectator
Reaction score
I think they should keep mobs but not spawn them in giant structures such as buildings, the boat, etc. But they should leave mobs outside in the streets or In the forest next to spawn so people have the Guts to go to spawn and get the chests in the refill.

Zaky9

Spectator
Reaction score
Is it possible to have mobs on some servers, but not all?

Minatoman10

Spectator
Reaction score
I honestly think their are not enough mobs, I see a few mobs in the middle of the game but there is no challenge to them. I have only ever died once from a mob and that was because i failed jumping up in the library and a creeper killed me. The people who think mobs should be taken out or weakened don't know how to play properly and increasing the level of the mobs would be WONDERFUL! mainly because I hate it when I look in all the popular hiding spaces for the last few people then they arnt there so it would be nice for a creeper or 2 to flush them out.

Redale

Spectator
Reaction score
It's great to keep them. Because it has a singleplayer feel to it. Cause the mobs spawn at night means, "Hey you need to find a shelter (with light) to stay in for the night." And that's basically what I do because I never really get the best gear out of the Cornucopia. xD

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They give you good items you can use in the games- food, bones, arrows. And they add another aspect of danger

Maklegend

Tribute
Reaction score
I. Think we should keep them. They add a wonderful element of survival on top of the overall point-staying alive

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
How about meeting in the middle? Reduce the spawn rate, Just edit the bukkit.yml ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci