• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neogasm

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep them exactly how it is. I enjoy the difficulty they're at now, no idea as to why everyone believes that they're too strong. But from the looks of things, majority of people want them toned down to easy.

gamesaucer

Tribute
Reaction score
I say, turn them on on servers with an even number and off on servers with an odd number.
US1 off
US2 on
US3 off
etc.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
HEY WATS GOING ON? The secoung mao is the one with the diamonds and iron armor. Im playing the first map and i get diamonds and gold armor at corn. People dont like this. Please keep the loot on the maps the way they were. That way i the first map everything is balanced PLZ I BEG U WITH MY LIFE!

jellywish

Tribute
Reaction score
Nearly every time I go to the boat on the first map, I either get killed by creepers or skeletons. I think about 30% of the times I've gone there I actually got in the boat. Then I get owned by the tons of players that try to get there as well, even if I have a weapon. Creepers off would be nice :)
seriously? and you're US ranked 23?

a3person

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep the mobs they add to the luck factor with their rare drops like skeletons bow (sometimes with Power I) and iron ingot/helmet/sword from zombies to.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
Keep them, with out them the first maps enchanting tables are nothing

Simey

Career
Reaction score
As said above, if there were no mobs, night time would be borrriiinnng. Anyway, who has never had a ruff time fighting your way back to the cornucopia with waves of creepers blasting in your face.. Fun stuff!

Alex8120

Spectator
Reaction score
Mobs can be quite annoying at times, but it's what keeps the game fun. Theres many moments that scare you to death because of mobs. I personally think that you should keep mobs.

elantonio96

Spectator
Reaction score
I think mobs should be activated whit the beginning of the first night. In this moment peopel are equipped enough to fight them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci