• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveDuck

Spectator
Reaction score
When playing map 1 Mobs kill me everytime! Such an annoyance. However I think Mobs should be set to easy rather than hard, as no mobs at all will make the game too long.

tomscam

Spectator
Reaction score
I think you should keep mobs because mobs are a good way to kill noobs with nothing. And and tests your abilities and if you are smart and can find cover or hide in water away from mobs. Also mobs are a good way to get supplies and kill of people in the time limit there is.

Gran678

Spectator
Reaction score
I say, keep all the mobs, but get rid of creepers, they are a complete annoyance and ruin the aspect of 'Survival' in the survival games, but keep things like zombies, skeletons, pigs, cow and spiders.

Also, just a suggestion, I was thinking that on the 3rd night you should spawn angry wolfs, you know like in the movie, it would make the whole game a lot more fun :3

T

thetruedozer

Keep mobs on because they're a great resource for: Food (Zombie's) String for bows/fishing rod (Spiders, fishing rod for food) and Bones/Arrows (Skeletons, bones for dogs and arrows for bows) Also friendly mobs are a good source of food...

Zwaene

Spectator
Reaction score
I say keep the mobs, i like them in the game, makes it a bit more challenging, i dont think it would be as much fun if they were to be left out. :)

BaleonRosen

Spectator
Reaction score
I voted that the mobs should be turned off (though it won't phase me too much if they aren't). I feel that getting killed by mobs is rather disheartening, especially when you're able to get to the final 2 and are then disadvantaged by mobs chasing you, making it far easier for your opponent to defeat you (this has happened to me on many occasions :( ) I do agree with someone's idea of the odd or even servers having monsters as well, as I think this would make it more diverse, as the players who want a challenge could go with mobs and those who want to just face each other and the map could go without.

On the other hand (not removing mobs but making them easier) removing them for the first day, dropping the difficulty or something along those lines would be better than the current mobs. I think that, while no mobs would be easier, as people have said, it would lower the difficulty too much and games may drag on for the full hour without them. So there is my, slightly contradictory, stand point on mobs in the Survival Games.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
Mobs or not you runied map 1 with spawning iron and gold armour!!

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Mobs or not you runied map 1 with spawning iron and gold armour!!
there isn't spawning any iron armour on map 1 (I don't think you can get gold armour from chests either... you have to craft all armour except for leather cap, leather tunic and leather pants...)

guggex8

Career
Reaction score
Keep the mobs! Otherwise it is not Survival games-.- it wouldn't be Minecraft Survival Games without hostile mobs! that's my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci