• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I think on Map 2, they're well balanced, but on Map 1 and Map 3, they're not adequately balanced at all. Map 1 is covered in trees, so it has way too many dark areas. Mobs almost never die during the day because they're protected by trees or in a pond. Map 3 is just extremely dark. If the mobs could be balanced better, then I'd say go for it, but as it is, it just doesn't make sense.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Oh god keep. Please. It would be so boring if they could only die to players or traps.

Egrodo

Experienced
Reaction score
I also think we should have mobs on peaceful. Also, if almost everybody agrees that they want mobs why are they turned off?

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Why have enchantment tables without mobs? Getting everything you wear enchanted by friendly mobs sure is tough u.u

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People who vote no are simply not good at Minecraft. Keeps the mobs because the people who are really good, enjoy running through the forest dodging creeper explosions and arrows whipping past your face and the occaisional spider bite. :D
Quoted for truth, took out the "PvP".

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
HOLD THEM! It will be that boring if they was removed... THAT is the same as the monsters they set out in the real, and they makes it feel like minecraft to!

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Just please keep mobs! It makes the game a little more challenging ;)

RatedRVD2011

Spectator
Reaction score
well i think yes and no because some mobs are totally like BOOM and some are like augg
Creepers:Kill and destroy thing
Zombies:KIll and destroy doors
Spiders:Kill

my point is some mobs in certain occasions

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm fine with mobs aslong as you get rid of the creepers, creepers + lag is not fun.

Reaction score
Without mobs survival game wont be anymore survival games. The real battle is sometimes dealing with mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci