• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: The great map voting debate 2014!

Raffle Voting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jlioner

I have not the time to read all the replies so sry if someone already said this: make half half just like the requiered players to start a game... right site of server signs raffle - left normal... :) -because it looks like its really 50:50

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally love the "Raffle Voting". It adds so much more variety to the servers and a some nice suspense as to what map will be played.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
There's about I don't know, 500 active members in clans altogether? This is adding every clan together. This is a rough estimate and probably way more then there actually is. So, lets say there is 500 active people in clans that care about this. If the only reason we would get rid if it is for these people, then that's stupid. This is coming from a former clan owner and in a clan right now. This new voting system is better for lots of the non clan community. The non clan community is way larger than the clan community or whatever.

Edit: just re read your post, you can ignore my post if you want. This can be directed at people that only think for the clans, not the others.
Well, considering I'm an active clan person, let's do some math. Out of 500 members in clans, let's say 425 of them have donor. Out of those 425, 200 have diamond donor, 75 have platinum, 75 have gold, and 75 have iron. Let's do the math. 200 x 75 = 15,000. 75 x 100 = 7,500. 75 x 25 = 1875. 75 x 10 = 750. Let's add them up. 15,000 + 7,500 + 1875 + 750 = 25,125. So clans make MCSG a total of $25,125, not including the iron and gold donor renewals. Pretty impressive, yeah? They want to please them, even though there are plenty of other players who donates.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think that a map should have to have 5 votes at the least. This stops the time where one person votes for one map that the lobby clearly does not like but gets played. Also, this promotes the fact that if you donate, you get the chance to play a map you want.
Look at my name color. Just look at it. You seein' why only 5 votes is a bad idea, mate? Good. Glad we understand each other. :)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Bad for clans
Or for individual people *stares at wherever GraserMC is right now* who are set on choosing which maps they play/record on. >.>

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing people whine "oh, but we were supposed to scrimmage on this particular map! /hub pl0x I fin!" Good grief, I may whine and rant about things, but even when I was a bloody ultimate newb, I didn't give a flying fudge what map I played and still don't.

#GoWithTheFlow foo'!

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Or for individual people *stares at wherever GraserMC is right now* who are set on choosing which maps they play/record on. >.>

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing people whine "oh, but we were supposed to scrimmage on this particular map! /hub pl0x I fin!" Good grief, I may whine and rant about things, but even when I was a bloody ultimate newb, I didn't give a flying fudge what map I played and still don't.

#GoWithTheFlow foo'!
Shut up you obviously don't know the first thing about clan battles and what map should me played. You're the biggest sadist and bigot I've ever seen... You're using stereotypes right now and it's making you look like an idiot and uneducated. And I've never seen anyone say /hub plox I fin before. Stop using stereotypes it pisses everyone off and learn more about how clan battles work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci