• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: The great map voting debate 2014!

Raffle Voting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or for individual people *stares at wherever GraserMC is right now* who are set on choosing which maps they play/record on. >.>

Seriously, I'm tired of hearing people whine "oh, but we were supposed to scrimmage on this particular map! /hub pl0x I fin!" Good grief, I may whine and rant about things, but even when I was a bloody ultimate newb, I didn't give a flying fudge what map I played and still don't.

#GoWithTheFlow foo'!
So you're saying there's a 90% chance valley would win and 10% for breeze, breeze wins, people don't scrim/battle on breeze. only on clan battle maps.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Good up you obviously don't know the first thing about clan battles and what map should me played. You're the biggest sadist and bigot I've ever seen... You're using stereotypes right now and it's maoing you look like an idiot and uneducated. And I've never seen anyone say /hub plox I fin before. Stop using stereotypes it pisses everyone off
Why are you acting so hostile 0_0

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
So you're saying there's a 90% chance valley would win and 10% for breeze, breeze wins, people don't scrim/battle on breeze. only on clan battle maps.
Exactly Becuase I'm guessing that both clans don't want to play breeze over valleyside

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Shut up you obviously don't know the first thing about clan battles and what map should me played. You're the biggest sadist and bigot I've ever seen... You're using stereotypes right now and it's making you look like an idiot and uneducated. And I've never seen anyone say /hub plox I fin before. Stop using stereotypes it pisses everyone off and learn more about how clan battles work.
A). I'll let that flame go because I know what it feels like to get worked up over something I feel strongly about.

B). If you're thinking that I've never been in a clan battle, au contraire mon petit chou fleur, just ask UpdatinStatus ! I organized a clan battle for my former second clan, #Immortals , with him and Native against their old clan #Kronic . We lost 3-0, but still....UpdatinStatus likes to play Wyvern's Wake for his battles I've seen. xD

C). It isn't a stereotype to use "pl0x I fin." I was exaggerating in a somewhat mildly humorous fashion in order to help get my point across. No harm was meant to anyone in the writing of that post. Something you would do well to remember the next time you tell someone less forgiving to close their mouth. :)

Edit: The French translates to "my little cabbage flower." I just am addicted to saying that because "mon petit chou fleur" just rolls off the tongue in a really awesome way.

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol all I said was "Clans" xD. Nobody needed to comment.

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
A). I'll let that flame go because I know what it feels like to get worked up over something I feel strongly about.

B). If you're thinking that I've never been in a clan battle, au contraire mon petit chou fleur, just ask UpdatinStatus ! I organized a clan battle for my former second clan, #Immortals , with him and Native against their old clan #Kronic . We lost 3-0, but still....UpdatinStatus likes to play Wyvern's Wake for his battles I've seen. xD

C). It isn't a stereotype to use "pl0x I fin." I was exaggerating in a somewhat mildly humorous fashion in order to help get my point across. No harm was meant to anyone in the writing of that post. Something you would do well to remember the next time you tell someone less forgiving to close their mouth. :)
Considering that wyvrens wake isn't even on the Map roster anymore. I'm just simply saying that if a map like fallen colossi for example gets chosen over a map like holiday or valleyside Becuase if the new voting system, I don't think that both the clans will be dying to stay Becuase

1) barely any tier twos
2) no one is familiar with the map landmarks

3) a big map, easy to get lost, goes along with #2

So I'm predicting that most clans will not want to play those maps. Let's just lay this debate right here and have it rest........ In done :)
Edit: I know how to speak French bud

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering that wyvrens wake isn't even on the Map roster anymore. I'm just simply saying that if a map like fallen colossi for example gets chosen over a map like holiday or valleyside Becuase if the new voting system, I don't think that both the clans will be dying to stay Becuase

1) barely any tier twos
2) no one is familiar with the map landmarks

3) a big map, easy to get lost, goes along with #2

So I'm predicting that most clans will not want to play those maps. Let's just lay this debate right here and have it rest........ In done :)
Edit: I know how to speak French bud
Rebuttal of #1): Dave himself has sworn up and down that each map has an equal (or at least equivalent) number of tier-IIs. Least I think that was Dave....a little help here, Englishman friend?

2). Familiarize yourself with the call-outs then. That's a simple enough fix.

3). Dude...seriously, you could get lost on Solar Frost.

Swingin

Spectator
Reaction score
Rebuttal of #1): Dave himself has sworn up and down that each map has an equal (or at least equivalent) number of tier-IIs. Least I think that was Dave....a little help here, Englishman friend?

2). Familiarize yourself with the call-outs then. That's a simple enough fix.

3). Dude...seriously, you could get lost on Solar Frost.
Explain why Breeze has 2 t-2s if all maps are equal. Breeze surely is not. Explain why MCSG decided to "re-tier" maps by just removing all the damn tier 2's and ruining gameplay. Explain. Pls

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Explain why Breeze has 2. Explain why MCSG decided to "re-tier" maps by just removing all the damn tier 2's and ruining gameplay. Explain. Pls
I will later. My time on the computer is at a forced end at the library. GOOD DAY AND CYA LATER MCSG!! (Time at 42 seconds left...)

EDIT: Because we haven't found them all yet? No one's omniscient you know. (Sorry about yesterday. I really was running out of time and couldn't even read the question. Swingin )

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
ChadTheDJ a possible way to fix it is if a map has a less than 10% chance of being chosen, it shouldn't be voted. I have been in lobbies where someone mistypes the command for voting and causes a lobby that had 20+ votes for a map to not play the map wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci