• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Voting

How should we vote for maps?

• Vote to skip (server picks next at random)

Votes: 141 53.6%
  • Vote on 5 (server picks at random 5)

Votes: 84 31.9%
  • Vote on overall (What we have now)

Votes: 38 14.4%

• Total voters

DarkStar634

Tribute
Reaction score
I think Vote On 5 would be best. It would be the best compromise between letting people choose and making sure maps can't be overplayed. It would also help simplify voting a bit.
This will also be useful when there are a lot of maps on the server, even more than there are now (8). Cause just say there are like 15 or so maps, it would override the chat, along with the other stuff. There would also be too many maps to select from. It would also help so you don't play the same map over and over.

achelv

Spectator
Reaction score
does anyone know when this voting system gets included?
dont want to leave every server cause there is map 4 which is (hard) overplayed

achelv

Spectator
Reaction score
i meant with hard that its very often played ....

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
i hate the new voting system.. i miss the old one D: and btw.. theres more hackers now, or its just me

ryand88

Spectator
Reaction score
I love the vote to skip option because it makes people play other maps but i think its not working completely as intended because it seems that every single time sg4 turns up and since sg4 came out with the new system i havent ever seen teweran more than twice so it needs to be more random and i understand that it may be difficult but a system where the map played last game on that particular server cant be played again until another map is played. This would give it alot more variaty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci