• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Crazy 1.6 lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
Well one thing that helped me, strangely egnugh, was to download faithful 64x64. One would think that a high resolution texture pack would be more demanding than a low resolution texture pack, but for some strange reason my computer seems to handle it better with higher resolution texture pack... Anyway glad you found a solution to your problems. Hopefully there will be a solution for al those with a graphicscard interrgrated in your processor :D I'm going to try your technique, HalfSquirrel, to increase my FPS even more. Thanks for the help!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well one thing that helped me, strangely egnugh, was to download faithful 64x64. One would think that a high resolution texture pack would be more demanding than a low resolution texture pack, but for some strange reason my computer seems to handle it better with higher resolution texture pack... Anyway glad you found a solution to your problems. Hopefully there will be a solution for al those with a graphicscard interrgrated in your processor :D I'm going to try your technique, HalfSquirrel, to increase my FPS even more. Thanks for the help!
The thing I did is the solution for those with an integrated graphics processor thingy :p Forairan's 1.6 lag solution will help with that better than my explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci