• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cyber Bullying - Make it stop! (Repost)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Words don't hurt. Someone's bullying you? Who cares. You do you.

You can't stop people from bullying. That's the dumbest proposition I've ever heard.

These forums keep getting dumber and dumber.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Words don't hurt. Someone's bullying you? Who cares. You do you.

You can't stop people from bullying. That's the dumbest proposition I've ever heard.

These forums keep getting dumber and dumber.
It all depends on feelings. Everybody is different and some people get hurt by words, you may not. But I do get where you're coming from.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
It all depends on feelings. Everybody is different and some people get hurt by words, you may not. But I do get where you're coming from.
If someone gets upset over pixels on their computer screen they need to go outside and breathe a little bit.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
If someone gets upset over pixels on their computer screen they need to go outside and breathe a little bit.
Right. But same goes for people that arebullying, if someone is bullying through pixels on a screen they too need to go out and breathe a little.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Right. But same goes for people that arebullying, if someone is bullying through pixels on a screen they too need to go out and breathe a little.
You can't stop bullying, unless the people being bullied stop caring. Crying over bullying just shows weakness, and pushes the bully to continue. When bullies find out their targets forget to acknowledge their attackers, bullies move on, or stop.

Take some Psychology.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
You can't stop bullying, unless the people being bullied stop caring. Crying over bullying just shows weakness, and pushes the bully to continue. When bullies find out their targets forget to acknowledge their attackers, bullies move on, or stop.

Take some Psychology.
So you're saying its the fault of the person getting bullied? The entire reason that kids get bullied is their fault because the act like they care?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
So you're saying its the fault of the person getting bullied? The entire reason that kids get bullied is their fault because the act like they care?
No. I'm not saying it is the victim's fault. But the easiest way to get rid of a bully is for the victim to deal with it. Similar to a bug bite, its not your fault you get bit by the bug, but putting on bugspray or killing the bug would prevent you from having a bite mark.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. I'm not saying it is the victim's fault. But the easiest way to get rid of a bully is for the victim to deal with it. Similar to a bug bite, its not your fault you get bit by the bug, but putting on bugspray or killing the bug would prevent you from having a bite mark.
To say you were a Moderator, your way of viewing things is completely inappropriate and rude, learn some respect.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
To say you were a Moderator, your way of viewing things is completely inappropriate and rude, learn some respect.
LOL?

It's a fair point and a good one at that. Not everyone is a super soft shell, and they can take abuse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci