• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cynix II [EU-Elite Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSejington3

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you guys should put more detail/effort into your applications, it will increase your chances in being accepted.
Thanks! + sorry of alot of posts :/ also when is my app going to be answered? so curious :3

Last edited:

Marcuzssss_Sw

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your IGN? Marcus_Sw
What do you want to be called? Marc
How many wins do you have?(At least 350) I´m at like 326 now
How many total games do you have? like 3953 BUT I started to play like one week sfter I bought Minecraft and I did play all the time. And when I did play I was on like 20 fps but now I can pvp better since i´ve leraned to play with the lag but not the best
How old are you?(At least 13)12 but I´m 13 in 4 months
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) marcuswahlberg2429 or sten.eric.wahlberg
Where are you from?Sweden!
Tell us a little about yourself:I´m a 12 year Swedish boy that loves to play Minecraft and football
PvP Strengths:Bow, dem combos and FnS
PvP Weaknesses:I need to train more straifing
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, SG4, Solar and Holiday Resort
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: I´ve been in 3 clans (I did make one myself with a friend) I was in one for like 8 months but then it disbanded and the clan I´m in is very inactive.
Why do you want to join Cynix? It seems to be an active and skillful clan!

FellofMC

Survivor
Reaction score
What's your IGN? Fellof
What do you want to be called? Fellof

How many wins do you have?(At least 350) like 600
How many total games do you have? 1500
How old are you?(At least 13) 14
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) felixlof
Where are you from? sweden
Tell us a little about yourself: Im a kind person that love cw's and clans.
PvP Strengths: Fns, Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, Dodge fns
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, Icarus and Avaricia
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: I was in Cynix and Hyperz
Why do you want to join Cynix? Because i think this clan is really experienced and alot of good and kind people are here.

KotteN

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your IGN? Fellof
What do you want to be called? Fellof

How many wins do you have?(At least 350) like 600
How many total games do you have? 1500
How old are you?(At least 13) 14
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) felixlof
Where are you from? sweden
Tell us a little about yourself: Im a kind person that love cw's and clans.
PvP Strengths: Fns, Bow
PvP Weaknesses: Teams, Dodge fns
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, Icarus and Avaricia
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: I was in Cynix and Hyperz
Why do you want to join Cynix? Because i think this clan is really experienced and alot of good and kind people are here.
Congratulations! You have been accepted to Cynix II, enjoy your stay. Rank: Member!

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Application:
What's your IGN? ImTheNarwhal
What do you want to be called? Daniel
How many wins do you have?(At least 350) 240+ on all acc.
How many total games do you have?well, eh, 2000?
How old are you?(At least 13) 12
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) daniel211029
Where are you from? Ireland
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, hi, I like KFC.
PvP Strengths: I have a lot more weaknessess than strenghts, but, I am quite good with a bow, I can predict shots a lot. i have only recently realised that I am also very good at offencive FnS. This helps in fights as soon as I can go into them my opponent will already be low.
PvP Weaknesses: I am terrible at sword pvp. My tactics and techniques need a lot of work. On some maps chest routes let me down.
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: I have been in a lot of clans in the past, Cynix, Generals, TeamSypher,
Why do you want to join Cynix? I would like to join Dynix because the clan is full of very skilled players I can learn tactics, chest routes etc off them.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:
What's your IGN? ImTheNarwhal
What do you want to be called? Daniel
How many wins do you have?(At least 350) 240+ on all acc.
How many total games do you have?well, eh, 2000?
How old are you?(At least 13) 12
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) daniel211029
Where are you from? Ireland
Tell us a little about yourself: Well, hi, I like KFC.
PvP Strengths: I have a lot more weaknessess than strenghts, but, I am quite good with a bow, I can predict shots a lot. i have only recently realised that I am also very good at offencive FnS. This helps in fights as soon as I can go into them my opponent will already be low.
PvP Weaknesses: I am terrible at sword pvp. My tactics and techniques need a lot of work. On some maps chest routes let me down.
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: I have been in a lot of clans in the past, Cynix, Generals, TeamSypher,
Why do you want to join Cynix? I would like to join Dynix because the clan is full of very skilled players I can learn tactics, chest routes etc off them.
Accepted as Trial member.

CynixEU

Spectator
Reaction score
What's your IGN? Biffedvin
What do you want to be called? Biffen or something :)

How many wins do you have?(At least 350) 345 :'(
How many total games do you have? 1314
How old are you?(At least 13) 13 :c
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) edvinhallberg
Where are you from? United states of Schweden
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm cool.
PvP Strengths: Sword, FnS, rod and sometimes bow :)
PvP Weaknesses: ehm, hackers :mad:
What are your favourite maps? Sg4, Demons Breeze, Solar frost, Tsg2.
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: Ehm, Hyperz x3 xD, Underatiq, Banditos, UnderRated and some more.
Why do you want to join Cynix? I looking for a new clan since ,what now happend to Hyperz 2.0 xD Ehm, most of my friends is in this clan and it looks like a really good one :)

(i mis yo KåtN <3)
Sorry, but you have been denied to join the clan Cynix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci