• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cynix II [EU-Elite Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KotteN

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your IGN? Marcus_Sw
What do you want to be called? Marc
How many wins do you have?(At least 350) I´m at like 326 now
How many total games do you have? like 3953 BUT I started to play like one week sfter I bought Minecraft and I did play all the time. And when I did play I was on like 20 fps but now I can pvp better since i´ve leraned to play with the lag but not the best
How old are you?(At least 13)12 but I´m 13 in 4 months
Do you have skype? If so, what's your username?(PM us if you don't want to tell) marcuswahlberg2429 or sten.eric.wahlberg
Where are you from?Sweden!
Tell us a little about yourself:I´m a 12 year Swedish boy that loves to play Minecraft and football
PvP Strengths:Bow, dem combos and FnS
PvP Weaknesses:I need to train more straifing
What are your favourite maps? Valleyside, SG4, Solar and Holiday Resort
Do you have any past clan experience? If so please give examples: I´ve been in 3 clans (I did make one myself with a friend) I was in one for like 8 months but then it disbanded and the clan I´m in is very inactive.
Why do you want to join Cynix? It seems to be an active and skillful clan!
Sorry, but you've been denied to join the clan Cynix II.

xGGw10XV3

Experienced
Reaction score
GG I heard the clan war between the clan I'm in (Chaotic) won and 2v3'd you guys gg.

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
I said I'll leave oh and P.S. I wrecked you on C0ve, Kotten. :p So l3l
Was this post necessary? So what if you 'wrecked' Kotten on Cove, it has nothing to do with this thread - take it to PM. Don't reply to this thread ever again thanks.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry Derpy but no need to get mad. I'll leave.
I'm not mad, Honestly the score was better than I anticipated. It's just a game, our clan have been undergoing a lot of changes and difficulty's. You're creating a bad impression of your clan and an immature one at that. I suggest you leave.

EDIT : You shouldn't be so smug yourself, you didn't even play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci