• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Definitely Not Goodbye

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I’ve contemplated this for quite a while, nearly ever since I got Sr. Mod. These being for multiple reasons: Anger, Sadness, Bandwagoning, etc. However, I finally feel comfortable in my resignation because for the first time, I want to resign because it simply feels like the right thing to do. So I can fairly accurately assume that the first question would be why I’ve made this decision. Well, there are indeed a lot of reasons:

Work - I currently hold a position as a lifeguard at my local YMCA, which I’ve been working at since before I even MCGamer. Right now, I’m working just short of a full-time schedule. This being said, I seldom have time to come online anymore, and even less time to dedicate to MCGamer.

School - While I’m a straight-A student, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m undergoing my last semester of High School. Therefore, it is important that I focus more on my education, and better equip myself for the transition into college (Which I’ve already been accepted to :D)

One of the major things that I’ve noticed about this community is that it’s changed so incredibly since I began playing. It’s remarkably different before the whole pre-hub direct connect system. But that’s not a bad thing! In fact, it’s an amazing thing! MCGamer has been revolutionizing since it’s foundation, and it continues to do so all the time! This being said, I’m super glad to have been a part of this experience.

To the Staff: What can I say? I love you all so much. You are truly the backbone that supports this entire system. Trust me, you are worth more to this network and to everyone in it than you could ever know. Don’t fall to the temptation of resignation just because everyone else is. Trust me, we’ve had to deal with that before. Be strong, and ban all teh hakrz :B

To the Public: Believe me, being a staff member for near 17 months, and senior staff for near 14 months, the staff pour their hearts and souls into this job. It truly means the world to be such an influential part of the community, and they truly do everything in their power to keep the server going as efficiently as possible. I’ve seen more than a few “The Staff On This Server Do Nothing!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!” threads. Whatever you hear about moderator incapability is false. Being a firsthand witness, I will attest to the fact that they do in fact do their jobs to potential. With this out of the way, please know that the staff will more than respect you if you respect them. It’s just the Golden Rule that you learned as a kid.

But I urge you all to not be sad. Resignation does not mean leaving! I still have every intention of being an active member of this community. Please don’t think that this will be the last you see of me. It is quite the opposite actually. :)

The future looks bright for MCGamer, and I’m more than happy to have helped. Will I return to staff? Maybe. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow man. Sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in your future, as it looks like a nice bright path.

Chelsea19

Survivor
Reaction score
It's so sad to see you go :c I wish you the best for your future and wherever it may take you, Cubes.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Dang, Cubes! I was looking forwards to working with you as a fellow cuber!

May the odds be ever in your favor. Don't let anyone drown! <3

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I was super surprised when I heard this...

Sad to see you leave the staff team, but happy that you can stick around within the community.

Please come back soon :(

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck in college!

As for your resignation, you were a great member of staff. :)

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
What cubes! Good luck with whatever comes your way! Bye man :(

T

tayemack123

just getting accepted as a mod yesterday, i never got a change to know you, although i heard nothing but good things about you. hope to still see you around :)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cubes, honestly while I didn't get to speak to you as much as I would have liked to. Our conversations were filled with random phrases or noises. I wish you the best of luck with all of your future endeavors. I hope to still see you frequently around teamspeak. Bye K00biez :(

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Cubes, you were one of the chillest Sr. Mods there were. I am really going to miss you in the staff team. Good luck in your future endeavors. <<<333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci