• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Definitely Not Goodbye

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
"This is not goodbye"

The opposite of goodbye is hello. Hello has 5 letters. What else has 5 letters? Cubes. Coincidence? I think not.

Let's keep going, shall we?

Goodbye has 8 letters, cubes has 5 letters. 8-5=3. 3 is also the number of American Presidents in power during the Progressive Era. Who passed the most reforms? Woodrow Wilson. Wilson has 6 letters, 6-3 is also 3. 3 is the number of American Presidents in power during the Progressive Era. Who passed the most reforms? Woodrow Wilson. Wilson has 6 letters, 6-3 is also 3. 3 is the number of American Presidents in power during the Progressive Era. Who passed the most reforms? Woodrow Wilson. Wilson has 6 letters, 6-3 is also 3.

You know how many times I copied and pasted that? 3.

There's a pattern. How many times have you seen the number '3' in this post up until this point? 11. If you subtract the number of letters in 'goodbye' (8) you get.... what?

Let's say it all together. 3.

Three sides of a triangle illuminati confirmed.
We live in 3 dimensions. Which is also the number of sides on a triangle. Illuminati confirmed? Sure, but I'm not done yet. You see, if we multiply 3 by the number of Illuminati confirmed posts so far, we get 6. Trying to imagine the 6th dimension would be like trying to imagine the community without Cubes as a senior moderator. Shall we continue? Yes we shall.

Seni0r moderator is made up of 15 letters. 15 divided by 3, the number of sides on a triangle, is 5. Cubes has 5 letters. Illuminati confirmed? No, because cubes is not a senior moderator any more. He is a VIP. VIP has 3 letters. Guess how many sides a triangle has? A triangle has 3 sides.

Let's say it all together. Illuminati confirmed.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Dang Cubes, you've been here a long time, and have been a great role model for me ever since I was that little green bean trying to apply for mod. You've shown great dedication to the job and have done a great job for both the staff team and the community!

I wish you well getting into the college you want to get into, and hopefully I'll be seeing you again as a Staff Member soon! Good luck on your future endeavors!

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember when I was involved in a fiasco with someone impersonating me and getting me banned, and I later heard you took measures to prevent that from happening again. Thank you for helping out here as long as you did, and good luck in college!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Talking politics was fun xD
Anyways, it really sucks to see you go! You were a really hardworking Sr. Mod! Good luck in your future. :)

Reaction score
Best of luck in the future man, you were like one of the 2-4 people that have been in the staff team for over 1 year and have done a great job. Wasn't really expecting your resignation. Anyways, bye :)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Why school is so bad?!?
He's killing us all :(

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I can't believe you're really leaving :( It was great being able to chat with you about life and college yesterday. You're a really bright kid and you're gonna go so far. Don't forget about us here at MCGamer when you're famous <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci