• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Definitely Not Goodbye

RichyCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
I’ve contemplated this for quite a while, nearly ever since I got Sr. Mod. These being for multiple reasons: Anger, Sadness, Bandwagoning, etc. However, I finally feel comfortable in my resignation because for the first time, I want to resign because it simply feels like the right thing to do. So I can fairly accurately assume that the first question would be why I’ve made this decision. Well, there are indeed a lot of reasons:

Work - I currently hold a position as a lifeguard at my local YMCA, which I’ve been working at since before I even MCGamer. Right now, I’m working just short of a full-time schedule. This being said, I seldom have time to come online anymore, and even less time to dedicate to MCGamer.

School - While I’m a straight-A student, it doesn’t change the fact that I’m undergoing my last semester of High School. Therefore, it is important that I focus more on my education, and better equip myself for the transition into college (Which I’ve already been accepted to :D)

One of the major things that I’ve noticed about this community is that it’s changed so incredibly since I began playing. It’s remarkably different before the whole pre-hub direct connect system. But that’s not a bad thing! In fact, it’s an amazing thing! MCGamer has been revolutionizing since it’s foundation, and it continues to do so all the time! This being said, I’m super glad to have been a part of this experience.

To the Staff: What can I say? I love you all so much. You are truly the backbone that supports this entire system. Trust me, you are worth more to this network and to everyone in it than you could ever know. Don’t fall to the temptation of resignation just because everyone else is. Trust me, we’ve had to deal with that before. Be strong, and ban all teh hakrz :B

To the Public: Believe me, being a staff member for near 17 months, and senior staff for near 14 months, the staff pour their hearts and souls into this job. It truly means the world to be such an influential part of the community, and they truly do everything in their power to keep the server going as efficiently as possible. I’ve seen more than a few “The Staff On This Server Do Nothing!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!” threads. Whatever you hear about moderator incapability is false. Being a firsthand witness, I will attest to the fact that they do in fact do their jobs to potential. With this out of the way, please know that the staff will more than respect you if you respect them. It’s just the Golden Rule that you learned as a kid.

But I urge you all to not be sad. Resignation does not mean leaving! I still have every intention of being an active member of this community. Please don’t think that this will be the last you see of me. It is quite the opposite actually. :)

The future looks bright for MCGamer, and I’m more than happy to have helped. Will I return to staff? Maybe. Only time will tell.

It is very saddening to see you go ;-;. I talked to you for a small amount of time and you seemed like a very awesome person. I hope to see you around and wish you luck in future.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't say I knew you on a personal level, but it's always a shame to see someone as big as you were in this community resign.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on being accepted to college. Best of luck to you!

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
See you around Cubes :/ It's a shame we never really had the chance to talk... I'll blame timezones for that :/ Good luck with College, hopefully the transition from high school to college/ university won't be too bad and that your high school diploma will have equipped you with enough to enjoy a smooth transition. I wish you the best in all that you pursue :)

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good Luck with your future endeavors Cubes! It's sad to see you go though.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Too bad your leaving man! You did a great job in your position! Good luck with yo future c:

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whether it was in the interview room, or in the Sr Staff Channels.. It was always fun to be together and have some laughs.. Comparing Uni's, playing games.. It was definitely some of the moments that enjoyed during the position as Staff Member.
I hope you have a good future, and really hope to stay in contact.

#Koobiz <3

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go Cubes I remember my first time joining TeamSpeak and asking you for my TeamElite rank back in 2012 you ware a great Sr.Staff member and I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci