• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon vs Frozen Breeze

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Demon: Too much lag, amazing PvP
Freeze: Not that much lag, terrible PvP

Personally, I hate both maps, but I still like Demon more.

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
Demons breeze is better by 200%. Freeze partakens longer fights then breeze, which is what they were trying to get rid of. And I know everyone facepalms when someone says, "Don't vote Demons Breeze! Tooooo much lag!" I have to tell about 10 people a day to turn down their sound! xD

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well. I don't like demon's that much, but it's ok, compared to freeze sh#tland. Freeze lacks imagination, looks, and gameplay, remove that i'd say. And for gods sake add back monsters!

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
They need to implement a poll with all of the maps to see which we want removed. I can name 3 maps off the top of my head [pretty much] nobody likes.
You're wrong in a sense. many people enjoy the never voted maps. If you're referring to Kharmunrah, Survival Kingdom, and SG3, then what you're saying is bogus. Many people enjoy the maps. Many are afraid to get raged at if they vote it. Others lives with one vote (Thiers) on their fav map when the rest of us have the more popular maps. Many of these people have migrated to the AS servers. Where donors are rare, and the maps they <3 will get voted more often. Everyone has their own opinion

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions. I actually like Karmunrah and SG3. I was referring to the Hell Games.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I absolutely love Demon's Breeze, byfar it has transformed my opinion on the Breeze maps Demon's Breeze is amazing in my opinion :p

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions. I actually like Karmunrah and SG3. I was referring to the Hell Games.
People like that map. LIke I said, people who like it have migrated to the high numbered srvers or to asia, where they can get played. People like it, you just never see those who do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci