• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demon's Breeze getting removed?

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Is Demon's Breeze getting removed? Someone said its already removed...
Demon's breeze is my Favorite Map and IF Demon's Breeze is getting removed remove Freeze Island too!

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze is so fun! Even noobs sometimes knock experienced players into the lava so its exciting :)

Jstame

Experienced
Reaction score
Idea:
Remove both!
They're just annoying rip-offs of statics work with ugly structures (except I cannot fault the dragon on Freeze and the bridges on Demons).
We did ask static if it was ok if we use his map like this and we did change a majority of the blocks (at least on demons) My whole idea with demons was to add a whole new type of pvp into the game and do it in a different way. and the structures are not that ugly

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Yes ^ essentially it brings back the "survival" in survival games that was taken away after mobs were removed. Which is why these games are so much fun. It shouldn't take just pvp skill and a good route to win.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Considering their is still a large part of the community (35% according to the polls) that likes Demon's Breeze I think it should stay. Their are plenty of maps that are not as well-liked as Demon's Breeze. Shouldn't these maps be removed first?

Besides, most of the people who dislike Demon's Breeze say its the lag. To solve this issue their could be a statement at the beginning of the match that says, "If you're experiencing lag, please turn of your sound as that should fix the issue."

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally I despised Breeze from the beginning, I also despise Freeze and Demon's. I don't hate the maps themselves and I don't hate the creators, I hate the fact that every time I join a game it's playing. I am so thankful that they added the feature that you can't play the same map twice or so in a row. Now that this has taken effect I can actually enjoy the map! I like Demon's Breeze much better than the other two due to the fact that there is no endless water chases. Lots of people complain of lag but I call utter bull to them. I use a crap computer and I get absolutely no lag on that map, it is by far one of the least laggy maps that MCSG offers. Currently I am hating on Holiday Resort because of it's overplayedness and the long water chases, hopefully people will realise there are other good maps (*Cough Cough, Survival Kingdom) they can play as well so I don't have to play the same map all the time. My personal opinion is to keep both of the "Breeze Rip-off's," I would much rather have those added so that people don't always choose the original breeze and this way it becomes a battle of the islands in the voting, I don't always have to play the same map. I've decided to take the time to also talk a bit about Solar Frost, I am extremely saddened that MCSG decided to remove the original and replace it with their version, whilst the new version is perfectly fine I loved the old version, can we not just have Solar Frost and Solar Frost 1.1? I just think that it was a great map!

Also I have an actual chest route on that map...

:p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We did ask static if it was ok if we use his map like this and we did change a majority of the blocks (at least on demons) My whole idea with demons was to add a whole new type of pvp into the game and do it in a different way. and the structures are not that ugly
Than you have a weird definition of not that ugly.
If you ask me, trees without leaves, buildings that look unfinished; random dragons, giant lava pools, all look kinda ugly. I'm still amazed this map got past.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Than you have a weird definition of not that ugly.
If you ask me, trees without leaves, buildings that look unfinished; random dragons, giant lava pools, all look kinda ugly. I'm still amazed this map got past.
Yeah I don't understand the dragons at all. I think you guys destroyed Breeze, and it wasn't even that good to begin with :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci