• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Derelict | 24 player map

Would you like to see Derelict on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes

• No

• No. But yes if changes we're made

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion the terraform is a bit too flat, you might of done it for the pvp aspect tho, but that's just what I think :p

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
It's amazing. But , in my opinion, you need to add a lot of more new things . Like here:
http://i.imgur.com/yNo5fX1.jpg
You need to fill the blank space with something spectacular.

Good luck, I hope it'll get accepted.
Have a nice day/night

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
I really like this map. The builds looks great and the terraforming is great for pvp i hope it gets accepted.
Nice work

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my. OH MY. OHHHHH MYYYYYY!!!!!!! just akept it now sr mods dont kep them wateing cuz mint674r desevs vip

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my. OH MY. OHHHHH MYYYYYY!!!!!!! just akept it now sr mods dont kep them wateing cuz mint674r desevs vip
Dude is this really necessary? I've put 3 months of work into this map. And if i wanted a rank so bad I probably would've brought platinum. I just want the thrill of seeing something i built being used on the MCGamer servers if that's fine with you

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
I do like the map but I highly suggest you don't have just flat land, It just looks bland and plain boring. I can also understand the PVP aspect. I would suggest some grass, flowers and raised terrain as some players suggested above.

Also, on the roads where the tunnel is, I would suggest adding some vehicles of some sort maybe some trucks and cars.

Diamond
Reaction score
I like it but you should add grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci