• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Derelict | 24 player map

Would you like to see Derelict on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes

• No

• No. But yes if changes we're made

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond
Reaction score
I hope you're joking because currently there is very much grass inside the map.
Yaaaa i just downloaded the map saw all the grass and flowers and stuff, then came on the forums to delete my comment lol

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks very good. Can't wait to play on it if it gets accepted.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude is this really necessary? I've put 3 months of work into this map. And if i wanted a rank so bad I probably would've brought platinum. I just want the thrill of seeing something i built being used on the MCGamer servers if that's fine with you
I meant that you deserved VIP for the work that you had done on this map :/ I think this is an awesome map and if there was one thing to improve on, I would say to just break up the flat area with one block high grass platforms so that it looks a bit more professional, but other than that, this looks like an awesome map and I hope it is added because it looks like it would be exceptional for PvP.
I don't understand why you have to act stuck up about everything, can't you just be nice for once? All I have ever done is attempt to be nice to you and be respectful, but when all I get is disrespect, what is the point?

Last edited:

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
- a bit too flat and green
- add something completely new
- make it underground maybe?

I really like this map and would like to see it on the servers in the future!

imluigi_pvp

Tribute
Reaction score
I voted with changers.
You probably should get rid of a lot of nothing builds sure there's no grass and you can light flint and steel but people will spam rod spam fns and it won't win. I'm just saying even if you just added some houses or some grass flowers etc. just my opinion

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
I meant that you deserved VIP for the work that you had done on this map :/ I think this is an awesome map and if there was one thing to improve on, I would say to just break up the flat area with one block high grass platforms so that it looks a bit more professional, but other than that, this looks like an awesome map and I hope it is added because it looks like it would be exceptional for PvP.
I don't understand why you have to act stuck up about everything, can't you just be nice for once? All I have ever done is attempt to be nice to you and be respectful, but when all I get is disrespect, what is the point?
If you want me to talk to you with respect. Speak proper English please. I couldn't decipher what you were saying and it came across as rude and condescending.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted with changers.
You probably should get rid of a lot of nothing builds sure there's no grass and you can light flint and steel but people will spam rod spam fns and it won't win. I'm just saying even if you just added some houses or some grass flowers etc. just my opinion
We do have grass. These are old screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci