• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Derelict | 24 player map

Would you like to see Derelict on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes

• No

• No. But yes if changes we're made

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Didn't know dogging someone makes me act like a kid? LOL
Its a cowardly way to win. and every time you kill me you say "ez". yet everytime i kill you i don't say anything. And yes I've killed you more times than what you have killed me

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Its a cowardly way to win. and every time you kill me you say "ez". yet everytime i kill you i don't say anything. And yes I've killed you more times than what you have killed me
Lol every game of spawn when you kill me 'gg', okay you say you're 16 or what ever but yet, you have the maturity of a 10 yr old. Omg you've killed me more than I've killed you, (not true) but how does it feel, to kill someone in a block game, would you like a medal?

Edit: how does it make me a kid? You say killing someone makes me a kid. K

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
This being your own thread, I highly suggest bringing the topic of discussion back to the map rather than making yourself look a fool.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol every game of spawn when you kill me 'gg', okay you say you're 16 or what ever but yet, you have the maturity of a 10 yr old. Omg you've killed me more than I've killed you, (not true) but how does it feel, to kill someone in a block game, would you like a medal?

Edit: how does it make me a kid? You say killing someone makes me a kid. K
Ive never done anything to piss you off in the past. But you continue to target and spawn kill me quite frequently which pisses me off as im just trying to play the game like a normal person. For example. Whilst i was trying to record, I got targeted for 8 minutes by some guy with 6 and 1/2 and i had .5 armour bars no wep. People like you remind me off players like this. Who annoy people just to see their reaction.

All further comments are about the map. Any other off topic comments will be ignored. Yozy,Gibby If you wish to cont this argument just private message me. xoxo

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Ive never done anything to piss you off in the past. But you continue to target and spawn kill me quite frequently which pisses me off as im just trying to play the game like a normal person. For example. Whilst i was trying to record, I got targeted for 8 minutes by some guy with 6 and 1/2 and i had .5 armour bars no wep. People like you remind me off players like this. Who annoy people just to see their reaction.

All further comments are about the map. Any other off topic comments will be ignored. Yozy,Gibby If you wish to cont this argument just private message me. xoxo
You piss me of rat xoxo

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Ive never done anything to piss you off in the past.
LOL the hypocritical speach. I never did anything to you and you still act like the biggest douchebag to me xD
I remember when I asked you your personal opinion on the most skilled Integrity member and you replied with "lol I bet you think you're the best" then I reply with "um, I'm not in Integrity." and you said "Yeah no crap", why do you even bother? Honestly it is pretty pathetic. You couldn't answer a simple question. Then you proceeded to say that is was because you hate people that aer better than you because you used to be one of the top AU players LMAO. I am not laughing at the fact that you said you were one of the top AU players, it is just simply funny that you abuse people who consistently beat you.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL the hypocritical speach. I never did anything to you and you still act like the biggest douchebag to me xD
I remember when I asked you your personal opinion on the most skilled Integrity member and you replied with "lol I bet you think you're the best" then I reply with "um, I'm not in Integrity." and you said "Yeah no crap", why do you even bother? Honestly it is pretty pathetic. You couldn't answer a simple question. Then you proceeded to say that is was because you hate people that aer better than you because you used to be one of the top AU players LMAO. I am not laughing at the fact that you said you were one of the top AU players, it is just simply funny that you abuse people who consistently beat you.
I mis-read what you said to start off with. and you seem to have forgotten the cool,chilled out convo we had after that .-. nvm. I was good back in my prime before the coming of apexians and phoenix but people know me under another name which i do not wish to disclose.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I mis-read what you said to start off with. and you seem to have forgotten the cool,chilled out convo we had after that .-. nvm. I was good back in my prime before the coming of apexians and phoenix but people know me under another name which i do not wish to disclose.
I know that we had a good talk after that, I just think that you should make a good first impression with people before just being stuck up from the very beginning. I had done nothing and I definitely felt mistreated.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
I know that we had a good talk after that, I just think that you should make a good first impression with people before just being stuck up from the very beginning. I had done nothing and I definitely felt mistreated.
Private message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci