• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Describe Your Personality

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
The title explains it all. What is your personality like? Do you ever change the way you act depending on who you are around? Do you prefer to be around others or would you rather enjoy yourself in quiet places, alone?

I am a rather bipolar person. I can be a complete goofball at times, and at others I can be very serious, cold, and quiet. I like to have a balance of social interaction and quiet time. I like to have a lot of acquaintances but I dislike the repetitive small talk that often comes with them.

What about you?

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm kind of, meh. There's times when I talk for like a hour straight. Other times when I don't say anything for an hour.
I'm also really easy going, and I have no temper. I'm not usually serious, but I can change depending on the situation I am in.
Edit: I also have the ability to flat out talk to anyone.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm quite a shy, secretive person.

I am also quite bipolar too, one minute I am happy and the next I can be sad and not motivated to do anything. I am usually a determined person, so once I start something I have to finish it.

I also love writing in colour it makes me and others happy. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I am a rather bipolar person. I can be a complete goofball at times, and at others I can be very serious, cold, and quiet. I like to have a balance of social interaction and quiet time. I like to have a lot of acquaintances but I dislike the repetitive small talk that often comes with them.
Exactly the same.
People randomly ask me a spontaneous question and then go back to talking to their friends, it kind of annoys me....

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I have too many aspects to my personally, too many to count, but I make lots of mistakes xD

K

KiDD

I'm a pretty chill person, but I'm also competitive. They don't exactly "mix"...

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
It depends. In real life I am more calm but sometimes act crazy but, online I usually act like a psychopath or I am happy. I also tend to reference sonic's super smash bros brawl taunts occasionally(just cause :3).

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Probably take stuff to seriously sometimes and stress over the little things. I love completing things however

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci