• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Describe Your Personality

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
I'm a usually unpleasant person to be around with no self-confidence who is really sarcastic and annoying but really likes music and the internet. I often do dumb stuff that I regret 3 days later and while it's bad to regret everything I basically do and I can't stop myself. I like anime. Sometimes I can give decent advice to my friends about thing such as relationships, friend dramas and parent dramas so for some reason I'm the go to person which is weird because I haven't experienced much with relationships and stuff. I think I'm quite trustworthy. Not trying to be big-headed but my ability to be trustworthy and give good advice are the only two things I like about myself apart from my music taste which is BETTER THAN ALL OF YOURS MWHAHAHAHAHA

If I really hate someone I will say it out loud to everyone and then internally slap myself for doing so because it never ends well. I'm really clumsy and uncoordinated, and if I ever organised to meet up with my internet friends I'd probably run away out of shyness and awkwardness. I usually look angry at the world/unapproachable so no one ever asks me for help unless they know me. I'm so unfit and lazy it's not even a funny 'omg look at me so unfit and lazy!!1111!' type of laziness it's just a serious problem. I also procrastinate enough (usually) to start assignments the day they're due but still manage to get them done by the due date.

I'm basically an antisocial bundle of awkwardness who often suffers from messed up feelings about stuff.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm quite a shy, secretive person.

I am also quite bipolar too, one minute I am happy and the next I can be sad and not motivated to do anything. I am usually a determined person, so once I start something I have to finish it.

I also love writing in colour it makes me and others happy. :)
I can am the same with the bipolar situation.

Otherwise. I am quite open to be friends with others (No matter who you are, as long as you aren't mean), I enjoy chasing for my dreams, and I love to be alone (I will never know why).

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
Up until around 9th grade, I used to be very shy and social awkward, but I kind of broke out of that in 10th grade.

I used to be a completely different person online VS. real world, but over the past few months that changed. My personality online is pretty much the same real world now.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pessimist *straight up*- oh wait that's not something to exactly be proud of now is it ;-;

ElectricElephantz

Spectator
Reaction score
It depends. In real life I am more calm but sometimes act crazy but, online I usually act like a psychopath or I am happy. I also tend to reference sonic's super smash bros brawl taunts occasionally(just cause :3).
*Spikes off stage* "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!YOU'RE TOO SLOW!YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

Devblock

Survivor
Reaction score
As most of you don't actually know me, I'll try and be as detailed as I can.

I'm not one of those people that enjoy kicking a child's head in, but I also don't go around throwing flowers around and helping old ladies cross the street. Simply put, I tend to be brutally honest and perhaps harsh at times, but it is usually intended to be seen in the better light.

I've been described as funny, which is interesting, since I don't really tend to express it that much. That being said, I am also pretty negligent of my own feelings and have difficulty expressing them. It can noticeably be distinguished when I am happy, sad, angry, etcetera. However, with some of the more complex feelings, such as love, jealousy, or remorse, it tends to become a difficult and prolonged task for me to express personally.

I have lots of friends, but like I read in your post, I also enjoy being alone every now and then; sometimes we all need some time to ourselves to think, relax, or whatever the case is. Around my friends, I tend to act upon suit; for example, I don't really go out of my way to do my own thing when I am in a group, and will rather just go along with what the group is doing. I don't really amount this quality to anything.

That's really all I could be bothered to write right now; I'm a pretty straight-forward person anyway, though I can be pretty difficult to understand sometimes.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In real life? Usually very talkative, sarcastic around friends, funny (I hope..), and I say a lot of things that don't make sense.

On the internet? I don't really know, probably the same as I am irl with a little less talking. On here I am very opinionated and am willing to defend something I believe in. I also take things way too seriously sometimes, especially when it has to do with the clan scene ;-; (gotta work on that). Sometimes I'll sit in a teamspeak channel and not talk all day, sometimes I'll be the only one talking. It all depends on my mood. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci