• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

WreckingTeam

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:NitrateHD
Nickname:Zack or Nitrate
Donor:Yes Platinum
Wins / Losses: 27/219
Strengths / Weaknesses: FnS and Sword / Bow and Dodging FnS
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I want to join because I would like to bring a bit of pvp skill into the clan and make it grow to be a well known clan! I will give loads of support to clan mates to motivate them to never give up!

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:NitrateHD
Nickname:Zack or Nitrate
Donor:Yes Platinum
Wins / Losses: 27/219
Strengths / Weaknesses: FnS and Sword / Bow and Dodging FnS
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I want to join because I would like to bring a bit of pvp skill into the clan and make it grow to be a well known clan! I will give loads of support to clan mates to motivate them to never give up!
Accepted! You will be trailed shortly

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
He's just butthurt his players didn't like him
Butthurt? You see, things like this start an argument, I've spoken to Jack, we are alright again, but saying things like that will start one. I never once have said I hate any of the old Lycaon/Icarus members. However as I disbanded Icarus, a lot of you ignored me and blocked me on skype, disliked my videos, as if it was something to do for fun. And only Jack was the person who I asked for CW's. I tried having a conversation with Kyle, and I get a straight up "bunnies off" in my face. Just wanted to get that clear with you guys. You shouldn't let flame in clans, ruin friendships.

Duckz_Z

Spectator
Reaction score
Butthurt? You see, things like this start an argument, I've spoken to Jack, we are alright again, but saying things like that will start one. I never once have said I hate any of the old Lycaon/Icarus members. However as I disbanded Icarus, a lot of you ignored me and blocked me on skype, disliked my videos, as if it was something to do for fun. And only Jack was the person who I asked for CW's. I tried having a conversation with Kyle, and I get a straight up "bunnies off" in my face. Just wanted to get that clear with you guys. You shouldn't let flame in clans, ruin friendships.
What a load of crap.

Reaction score
IGN: Reborn_
Nickname: call me Fred? i guess lol
Donor: dia
Wins / Losses: 57 wins / 179 played | Legacy: 672 wins / 2709 played
Strengths / Weaknesses: flint and steel is definitely
my favorite item, its like i cant even go in a fight without my enemy being in fire. I also have a decent aim with the rod. And i would say i get cheeky hits with the sword. My biggest weakness is being in a corner or in water.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because i can see you guys are very active, and have good players aswell. I could easily see myself in a community like this. And bcus of dis lul

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Reborn_
Nickname: call me Fred? i guess lol
Donor: dia
Wins / Losses: 57 wins / 179 played | Legacy: 672 wins / 2709 played
Strengths / Weaknesses: flint and steel is definitely
my favorite item, its like i cant even go in a fight without my enemy being in fire. I also have a decent aim with the rod. And i would say i get cheeky hits with the sword. My biggest weakness is being in a corner or in water.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because i can see you guys are very active, and have good players aswell. I could easily see myself in a community like this. And bcus of dis lul
Accepted! Great application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci