• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSherlock

Spectator
Reaction score
- Application -
*Application Status: OPEN*

IGN: ImSherlock
Nickname: Sherlock
Donor: Have none, but im trying to buy it but there is a problem, so it can take a month i think.
Wins / Losses: 121/483
Strengths / Weaknesses: My strengths is that im a good team mate, and im very strategically, im good with the FNS and Rod, and decent with my bow and sword. Im getting 20 fps, max. but i can still play with lag. My weaknesses is that if im under water or i can't run im getting nervous and can make mistakes.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I was in a clan called Invationation EU, but that clan just disbanded, so i would like to join a new clan and i really thinks this clan looks strong.

- Sherlock :)

ImSherlock

Spectator
Reaction score
Donor: Have none, but im trying to buy it but there is a problem, so it can take a month i think.
Strengths / Weaknesses: My strengths is that im a good team mate, and im very strategically, im good with the FNS and Rod, and decent with my bow and sword. Im getting 20 fps, max. but i can still play with lag. My weaknesses is that if im under water or i can't run im getting nervous and can make mistakes.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I was in a clan called Invationation EU, but that clan just disbanded, so i would like to join a new clan and i really thinks this clan looks strong.

BloodCreeper

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: BloodCreeper_
Nickname: Blood
Donor: Diamond
Wins / Losses: 10/51
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: I am quite good with the rod and bow. Decent at taking out teams and hackers if I have the arrows. I am also a good team player. Weaknesses: Crazy hackers.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Why not.

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: BloodCreeper_
Nickname: Blood
Donor: Diamond
Wins / Losses: 10/51
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: I am quite good with the rod and bow. Decent at taking out teams and hackers if I have the arrows. I am also a good team player. Weaknesses: Crazy hackers.
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Why not.
Accepted Ben ;)

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score

Accepetd Brahh :p

Yusufcantroll

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Scopeless
Nickname: KoalaGuy ( U can say )
Donor:platinum
Wins / Losses: 68 / 256
Strengths / Weaknesses: Fns Bow / Sword maybe
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Explozure wanted

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Scopeless
Nickname: KoalaGuy ( U can say )
Donor:platinum
Wins / Losses: 68 / 256
Strengths / Weaknesses: Fns Bow / Sword maybe
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Explozure wanted
<3 Accepted bro

IceShieldEU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:LukGamer
Nickname:Andrew
Age:12 (I know I need 14 but I am really gooad at PvP and I really want to join in clan.)
Donor: No.
Wins / Losses: Old stast 270/1950
1.Strengths / 2.Weaknesses: 1.RoD,SwordCombo,Bow,FnS and team of 2/3. 2. Hackers, team of 4/5
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because I am a really good player and if you want to test me I will play. Bye!

NeitroGames

Survivor
Reaction score
SpectrumEU vs TheAvengers [5-0] [DQ] Proof If no then write Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci