• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweatTheBed

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SweatTheBed
Nickname: Sweat
Donor: nope buying next week
Wins / Losses: used to play before the reset then left now joining back <333
Strengths / Weaknesses: Rod combos are my strengths and bowing is my weakness
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because I like this clan and the members also its a decent clan as in PvP and id like to be elite <33333 #pl0xJack!!!!

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SweatTheBed
Nickname: Sweat
Donor: nope buying next week
Wins / Losses: used to play before the reset then left now joining back <333
Strengths / Weaknesses: Rod combos are my strengths and bowing is my weakness
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: Because I like this clan and the members also its a decent clan as in PvP and id like to be elite <33333 #pl0xJack!!!!
Accepted bigboi :)

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan war against #Glacial ?
Add me on skype : big_marcosonic​

-ZeN​

_Biggems

Spectator
Reaction score
Wanna clan wars ? SpectrumEU vs EntityEU........ Add me or the owner on skype: biggemsskype - xx-zurmee-xx...btw respond as fast as you can (right now! :D)

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: _Unbreakable
Nickname: Pulga
Donor: Normal
Wins / Losses: 111/491
Strengths / Weaknesses: sword / rod / bow
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: because i like this clan and i want to play cw....
Accepted! Welcome to the clan!

zDragoonRace

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _Explosion
Nickname: Giovanni
Wins / Losses: 28/303
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: because i like this clan and i want to play cw....

_Biggems

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _Unbreakable
Nickname: Pulga
Wins / Losses: 111/491
wtf why did u left glacial ??

Broncx

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Broncx
Nickname: Hugo
Donor: No, but I am planning to get Diamond
Wins / Losses: 7/79 (I have bad stats as I don't necessarily play for wins, more for fun.) I may get a stats reset. If you don't believe me please do a 1v1/duel against me so that I can prove my skills :)
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: Rod/Fns Weaknesses: Rod Combos
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I would like to join SpectrumEU as I know a few of the people in the clan and have also talked to a few. I feel that I am decent-enough to join this clan even if my statistics do not prove so. I love playing MCSG and have been in many previous clans. I am a good team worker and can help out in close situations. I know some choke points on maps and can help us get to the #1 spot in the EU Clan Leaderboards!

Thank you!

~Broncx

MajesticPaceYT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MajesticPace
Nickname: Jay / Majestic
Donor: No, but I'm trying to get it
Wins / Losses: 103 / 471
Strengths / Weaknesses: FnS, combos, Bow spamming / Landing the rod, I go in for fights I'm never going to win sometimes
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I want to join Spectrum because it seems like a well organized clan and I want to have fun with SG, it's been getting boring recently and want to get back into it with a clan! Also, I would like to make a friends, and maybe some of you are YouTubers and we can collab! I have 100 subs now and maybe we can grow the clan! PvP is something that I'm always striving to improve, and being around really good PvPers will help, so that would be amazing if I could join!

elsk

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: 123sofus12 / FallenRevenge
Nickname: Danny
Donor: Premium
Wins / Losses: 24/200 and 4 / 23
Strengths / Weaknesses: I am good With bow and fns, also doing parkour and chestroute + find good chockepoints. I am also a Nice team mate and do all i can for save my team. Me weaknesses is jitter clicking most of all... and that i can get rly hight ping sometimes who f*** my games up. I am also know as IGN: undedspy and Euras
Why do you want to join Spectrum?: I have been in a clan war vs u guys beofre and it was 2-5 and u guys did rly good soo i contactet urExplozere he said i shud apley and yh... i did (Drake is still mad) XD anyway i hope u guys wil give me a change :D
TeamSpeak: Yeah
Used to have 1/7
Badlion mcsg 1vs1 ranked 1750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci