• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Discovery Works - [Build Team]

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Yo, Wron here, we have a new way of applying making it more accessible to anyone, basically, hop on our server, IP discoveryworks.mymc.io and jump through the portal to the guest world, from there you can build a plot and get anyone DW member to review it to put you through to trial.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo, Wron here, we have a new way of applying making it more accessible to anyone, basically, hop on our server, IP discoveryworks.mymc.io and jump through the portal to the guest world, from there you can build a plot and get anyone DW member to review it to put you through to trial.
Great maps; I'm considering applying! :)

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Hello my name is Owen, If you would like my full name I can give it to you.
IGN: Currently my In game name is TheSquidz, I have an alternate account but I don't think that matters. If you would like it here you go (Squidery)
Skype Name: My skype name is vteapy
Building Specialties:I have multiple Specialties such as detailed structures, I can work in different formats such as Medievil Modern etc.. I try to make everything perfect so people will enjoy it. I'm learing how to work with VoxelSniper and terraforming. It's working out well. My main feature that is good being a builder. I've worked on several mcsg maps before so I have a experience.
Any Pictures of You building?

These are just some of my recent builds.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Yes I have been in a few, so I know the process etc..
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because you guys are devoted to the build team and are able to have fun at the same time. I also have seen some of your recent/latest builds and mcsg maps. They have so much detail. It's a shame one of the maps got removed because ''people'' didn't like it. I personally did. This is my application hopefully you enjoy!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Hello my name is Owen, If you would like my full name I can give it to you.
IGN: Currently my In game name is TheSquidz, I have an alternate account but I don't think that matters. If you would like it here you go (Squidery)
Skype Name: My skype name is vteapy
Building Specialties:I have multiple Specialties such as detailed structures, I can work in different formats such as Medievil Modern etc.. I try to make everything perfect so people will enjoy it. I'm learing how to work with VoxelSniper and terraforming. It's working out well. My main feature that is good being a builder. I've worked on several mcsg maps before so I have a experience.
Any Pictures of You building?

These are just some of my recent builds.
Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Yes I have been in a few, so I know the process etc..
Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? Because you guys are devoted to the build team and are able to have fun at the same time. I also have seen some of your recent/latest builds and mcsg maps. They have so much detail. It's a shame one of the maps got removed because ''people'' didn't like it. I personally did. This is my application hopefully you enjoy!
"Yo, Wron here, we have a new way of applying making it more accessible to anyone, basically, hop on our server, IP discoveryworks.mymc.io and jump through the portal to the guest world, from there you can build a plot and get anyone DW member to review it to put you through to trial." - Wron

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
"Yo, Wron here, we have a new way of applying making it more accessible to anyone, basically, hop on our server, IP discoveryworks.mymc.io and jump through the portal to the guest world, from there you can build a plot and get anyone DW member to review it to put you through to trial." - Wron
Allright thanks, didn't know <3. It says unkown host name, do you know how to fix that issue?

JlowBob231

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Zander Diaz

IGN: JlowBob231

Skype Name: zanderd123

Building Specialities: My strong suit is Redstone, but I have building skills as well. My favorite build style is steampunk.

Any Pictures of You Work:

Steampunk Build: http://imgur.com/a/L5GKw#0
Redstone Calculator Vid:

Have You Been In/Are You In a Build Team? Team Atlantic Mermaids, and Team Mystical

Why Do You To Join Discovery Works? I am someone who likes to work hard. I am dedicated because I am the kind of guy who won't commit to something that he won't work hard at. So in other words I vow to work hard for this team if I do get accepted for a trial.

Thanks for the Time!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci