• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 12 hosts the Hunger Games...

Should there be a District 12 Map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
A district twelve map, do you think that this is a good idea?
The cornocopia, or starting area, is in the Seam town square. You can explore the Victors Village, the mines and even Katniss' House. So like the poll, if it's a good idea.
Joe Carson

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
i'm not sure what i will think but if someone make it i should play it

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
if someone could host a server i could help build it :D

Darkshadow9809

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean it would be cool but I would go for something like desert ruins or something.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It sounds like a good idea, but I think a map should be made for it first, and it would make more sense to make it like the ones you will see in the movies when the rest are released. That way it won't be too different from everyone else's visualization of the village.
After the map is made, it should be tested by a few well selected people and if they like it, it will be given a poll to see if it should be put in. Or anyone is able to test it and it is given a small server of 12 people (not to be for a full hunger games, just for the testing part) with the podiums for 24/48 people. (Like I said, only 12 would be used for the testing period)
On a note like this, maybe there could be one for all the districts! (I don't know which ones are supposed to be in the books, because I have only read the first one so I could see the movie. Don't get mad though, I will finish the Hunger Games when I finish the Lord of the Rings series! :D)

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Perhaps have Villigers Everywhere!

Turns out Katniss was a Testificate.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like this map for sure ;)
Maybe thay are just waiting to add plenty of maps at once even if they are working hard at school, and hopefully this will be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci