• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to Minecraft 1.4 right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Chad I would like to know if I can help you guys out with some spawns or maps! I'm a really awesome builder and i would like if you guys will see some creations. Also the server is going great and I love it! Good job Chad. Please respond to this message ASAP. Thank you.
If you want to help building maps and such, I recommend joining a build team like this one: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/team-elite-build-team-recruiting.17299/
EDIT: The thing I was looking for is below me. Thanks eshancowee

MadWizard

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for this update. If it hadn't have been posted here I would have updated and been upset that I couldn't play. :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I still have Minecraft Version Changer from when the servers were updated to 1.3. So I'm perfectly fine. :D

Lio2102

Survivor
Reaction score
Yay another update! Last time when the servers were updating to 1.2.5, the servers only had good people on them, making everything challenging, but I like challenges!

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.4 coming out? Time to start My adventure map.

(One week later)

Oh, 1.5 is going to have more adventure map friendly features, I'll wait till then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci