• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do not update to Minecraft 1.4 right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
I love how the new parkour challenge is impossible to complete with NoCheatPlus on. Any idea if that will be fixed in the next update or do we just have to pretend the parkour challenge doesnt exist?

TrevorEfros

Spectator
Reaction score
And to everyone who is having a cry: Go to %appdata%, find the ".minecraft folder" and go to a folder called " bin ". Rename your current 1.4.2 jar as "1.4.2" and move the minecraft.jar you downloaded from this website into that folder.

Now play MCSG and wait 1-2 weeks and don't rage, or cry at the Staff Team. They are doing all they can, which is limited until Bukkit updates.
What is %appdata%?

slayER0_69

Spectator
Reaction score
I accidentally downloaded the update, so i clicked on the link, but something is saying that this type of file can harm your computer. What should i do?
And to everyone who is having a cry: Go to %appdata%, find the ".minecraft folder" and go to a folder called " bin ". Rename your current 1.4.2 jar as "1.4.2" and move the minecraft.jar you downloaded from this website into that folder.

Now play MCSG and wait 1-2 weeks and don't rage, or cry at the Staff Team. They are doing all they can, which is limited until Bukkit updates.
What if you have mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci