• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get mocked for playing Minecraft?

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I have. Iv'e even lost friends because of that. And whats sad is they play minecraft too, but since they are popular they don't get ridiculed,

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I know I have. Iv'e even lost friends because of that. And whats sad is they play minecraft too, but since they are popular they don't get ridiculed,
Sorry about that. I haven't lost friends because of Minecraft (My friends think it is silly that I play Nintendo games)

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope, my friends for the most part play Minecraft. They really only tease me about still playing Pokemon =P

Sarauh

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh wow ._. I've never been mocked for playing Minecraft.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Luckyly for me, Ive never been mocked over playing minecraft, my friends and I play it, not all of them but many, many of us play pokemon too. When I was younger I used to get mocked for playing pokemon but that was a long time ago... thought that doesnt mean people still talk trash about me and my friends behind our backs (which I know because of other friends haha)

I just dont really care, and I dont think anyone should. I always found it so stupid people judge based on what others enjoy doing... I always found funny I got (and get) called immature for playing pokemon, while they cry like babies when their football teams lose a match.. doesnt make much sence now does it? The society we live in is stupid, EXTREMELY stupid.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci