• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get mocked for playing Minecraft?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
No, I've even worn a shirt about minecraft and noone said anything. I'm confused as to how you get mocked because of it ;-;.

L

Lululioness

Sometimes xD But I just laugh at them because they don't know you can play 'Hunger Games' on it. And that they have no guy friends and I do. And I mock them back for things they can't do... lawwwwl

Last edited by a moderator:

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Yes and no, I don't get outright mocked, as someone tried that for another reason and they are now suspended. But there is a clear sense of "Lol, he's so stupid for playing Minecraft so much." It's one of the reasons why I am so heavily introverted in real life.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Funny story: a bunch of 'cool' guys in my split form ( it hard to call people cool as there are loads of different friendship groups and people in my school) used to hate minecraft; they it was gimpy and weird. Then, Mincraft Xbox edition came out. To this day, they still play on it claim that it is better than the PC version.

Idiots. XD

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't tell anyone I play, I like to keep my social life and gaming life separate :)

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Funny story: a bunch of 'cool' guys in my split form ( it hard to call people cool as there are loads of different friendship groups and people in my school) used to hate minecraft; they it was gimpy and weird. Then, Mincraft Xbox edition came out. To this day, they still play on it claim that it is better than the PC version.

Idiots. XD
Idiots did that same thing at my school! =P

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
My friends all play Minecraft, and those who don't, I don't really tell them I play Minecraft.

I'm decently popular at my school, although I wouldn't call myself popular. I'm known for my weirdness and stupidity doe.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
My friends used to mock, then I said you should join me for a few games. They played, then they realised it wasn't as gay as they thought it was.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
My friends aren't really that bothered but anyone else will be like; isn't minecraft a boy's game? I'm kinda sat there like: are you freaking kidding me?;-; I mean, it's not too bad but it's still annoying when people think a game is gender specific.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
My friends aren't really that bothered but anyone else will be like; isn't minecraft a boy's game? I'm kinda sat there like: are you freaking kidding me?;-; I mean, it's not too bad but it's still annoying when people think a game is gender specific.
Like First Person Shooters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci