• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get mocked for playing Minecraft?

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
My friends and I used to play Minecraft with eachother, but then they quit. I said I quitted as well, because they started laughing at it. They said it was childish. I keep my social life and gaming life separate.

MinecraftGeek2001

Spectator
Reaction score
I know I have. Iv'e even lost friends because of that. And whats sad is they play minecraft too, but since they are popular they don't get ridiculed,
I know what u mean. Maybe you should try to find friends that play minecraft and will not betray u because they are popular. Most of my friends play minecraft and we are pretty popular.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friends for the most part play it, but occasionally some teasing occurs.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
1 of my friends play it.

My other friends don't mock me for playing it or make fun of me, But they call it a bad game xD

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I've lost a friend over Minecraft, but never IRL. I'm that kind of person that's friends with everyone. Some think I'm a nerd or whatever, but I guess they're just afraid to say it. I'm a pretty tall guy, I can be kind of intimidating sometimes. I don't even know. All I really care about though is that my girlfriend is okay with me being a total geek ;)

Reaction score
What are 'friends'? I've never lost this, what is it? - a 'friend'- over Minecraft.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All the popular kids/jocks at my school are obsessed with either Minecraft or League of Legends. I honestly have no idea what they do in Minecraft but when it came out for PS3 it was like the second coming of Jesus for them. To be honest, 80% of the "Popular" girls in my school are gamers. They're not hardcore Battlefield, PC Master Race gamers but they're glued to their DS's. It's safe to say that my school is filled with gamers.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
All the popular kids/jocks at my school are obsessed with either Minecraft or League of Legends. I honestly have no idea what they do in Minecraft but when it came out for PS3 it was like the second coming of Jesus for them. To be honest, 80% of the "Popular" girls in my school are gamers. They're not hardcore Battlefield, PC Master Race gamers but they're glued to their DS's. It's safe to say that my school is filled with gamers.
I want to go to your school...

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol no never. I'm not in the popular group since I'm kind of "more intelligent" than everyone else. But they don't dare to mock me in anyway since I'm also the sort of guy you shouldn't mess with. It has happened before and blood has been spilled. xD

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If your losing friends for playing video games there are two main reasons I think. 1. You are obsessed and hardly ever talk to people outside of school.
2. Your friends are mean and probably aren't a very good friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci