• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get mocked for playing Minecraft?

J

Joel/MadDawg

I get mocked by my family (mostly my sister) quite a bit for playing minecraft. As for school, I just don't tell anyone that I play because I know that I would get picked-on by my social group.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's true i copied it but I really get mocked for playing Minecraft I actually really lost friends beause of Minecraft. I wanted to know does anyone else in THIS community gets bullied because of Minecraft like me.
You could've at least put it into your own words.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just don't tell anyone about it. A few of my close friends found out though so they laughed for a few minutes and then it was done.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Almost all of my close irl friends play MCSG actually. But if some of my cod friends found out, they'd probably tease me, but ultimately wouldn't care. I suck at COD anyway ;)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I haven't been mocked yet. But maybe soon. After all the new Barney game is coming out. ;)

Reaction score
I really don't care what people think I am who I am. I never get made fun of at school I am much taller than everyone and am popular so nobody makes fun of me. Fun fact I play minecraft at school and everybody just sits there watching me Wreck nubs no joke xD.
But at home it is very different my siblings think minecraft is stupid and I play too much. But I play outside a lot I don't like going outside to the shops and things I would rather stay home and play minecraft lol but I am who I am.

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
Two of my friends play minecraft and the rest barely know what it is. The closest thing to someone mocking me was my friend's girlfriend's friend saying that she thinks the game is stupid.

I don't see how people could get mocked because of minecraft ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci