• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think the Mods which are new should Be in the Staff Team?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Regarding your first questions;

Yes. All the current mods should be in the staff team. Everyone was hired for a reason and they deserve their position here for the full 100%. As being a member of the Senior Staff, and interview the mods myself as well, I can assure you that we only accept those who we believe are fit for the position and whom we can trust taking care of the community and moderate the network. They must go through a long process of applying for the position, which includes a written stage, a stage in which multiple members of the Senior Staff review the application (pending) and a spoken stage (interview) to make sure that they are able to meet our standards in all ways possible. Therefore, everyone who got accepted deserved it and still does.

My favorite staff members:

Col_StaR
Razzledgirl
AlpakaWhacker

I'm only listing my superiors as I can't really give my opinion on fellow Sr. Mods or Mods.

People who I'd recommend to apply for staff:

yannr00s

But of course I would like to see anyone apply who wants to go for the position and help out that bit more. :)

Favorite ex-staff members:

JLioner
MoLoToV
Dave
Le0
DracoHD
Zacharoutio
Frazzli185
@...

Last edited:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score

Yes. All the current mods should be in the staff team. Everyone was hired for a reason and they deserve their position here for the full 100%. As being a member of the Senior Staff, and interview the mods myself as well, I can assure you that we only accept those who we believe are fit for the position and whom we can trust taking care of the community and moderate the network. They must go through a long process of applying for the position, which includes a written stage, a stage in which multiple members of the Senior Staff review the application (pending) and a spoken stage (interview) to make sure that they are able to meet our standards in all ways possible. Therefore, everyone who got accepted deserved it and still does.

Col_StaR
Razzledgirl
AlpakaWhacker

I'm only listing my superiors as I can't really give my opinion on fellow Sr. Mods or Mods.

yannr00s

JLioner
MoLoToV
Dave
Le0
DracoHD
Zacharoutio
Frazzli185
@...
OMG!! Ive been thinking about it! Especially since I'm on my summer break already :)
<3 Love you!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A few staff members were thinking of locking this thread because it could potentially start flame, and I think others think that as well, however I will be listing points as to why it's staying open and a reply to the thread.

Relating to the title of the thread, "Do you think the Mods which are new should Be in the Staff Team?", I mean every great staff member has to start somewhere so you can't just say that new mods should not be apart of the staff team.

Now I will be talking about each section of this thread.
I just wanted to ask that do you think all the mods should be in the staff team?
I mean like some of them try to get the mod for joining full games <.<
This is true. This has happened in the past and may possibly continue today. However, I guarantee you that 98% of the Staff Team are here to do the work they volunteered to do. We all work hard to fill out your requests such as banning hackers, dealing with abusers, etc.

Now all the mods here have made an application and passed an interview proving that they were definitely worthy of this position, however it just depends on how well they use it and if they use it for good rather than bad. From a Community point of view I can see how you think that a lot of mods don't do anything, but if you were in the staff team you would understand how much work everyone everyone does that's both visible, and undercover.
I'm glad to see a list like this saying who your favorites are. I'm also extremely happy with the fact that you included all of our 3 Turkish Mods in their as I know you are Turkish yourself. But take a look at that list again. You have 4 mods out of those 12 there that apart of the US. That's only 1/3 of your whole list that's US. You included mainly EU Staff Members, and a couple AU Staff Members, which I'm guessing is the region you primarily play on.

I see that the 4 US Staff Members that you included are ones who are very active within the Teamspeak and I'm sure help you deal with your issues since they respond so quickly, however seeing the fact that you only included those few it seems to me that you may not see exactly what all the other mods do. Many US Moderators deal with the same issues that your favorite mods do, however at a different time that makes it hard for you to notice.
(silly time zones ;-; )

I probably forgot some but thats okay :D
Now time to people that should be a mod in my opinion (Pls write yours too)
DeagleHDMC
NovaPunch
This part goes back to your title. If they were to become mods, they would be new! Only time will tell if they are good and do what they can to help the server... or are just bad.
This is a nice list. SixZo was an amazing staff member, and I think everyone else thought that as well. It's the reason why he went up so high to being a Trial Admin!

Jojo (JLioner) was staff here for 4-5 months (not 100% sure) and even though he left during his Trial of being Sr. Mod, he did a fantastic job with both the moderators and the community.

I can see where you're coming from with these guys, so I would agree with you here but I myself would add a couple more people.

And my fav admin is AlpakaWhacker cuz his accent is so cool I love his accent :D
I kinda hope this is a joke because other admins might be offended by this since you're favoriting him not by the amount of work, or how hard he works, but by his natural accent.

I would suggest changing that up a tiny bit there and provide a better reasoning as to why he's your favorite Admin. If you don't know much about the Admins then don't include them at all :)

-----

So I will be ending it off here. All I will say now is that you should think ahead when making threads like these as it could potentially start flame. Also you should provide more reasons as to why these Staff members are/were your favorite, and if you provide reasons make sure to provide ones that are really reasonable.

If you have any questions you can PM or just reply to this post :)

---
If we're supporting mods lets go Ceroria Mooclan Giggity69Goo and then some.
ily2 <3

Last edited:

Lis

Career
Reaction score
As Neph said, everyone deserves their position. I agree with that 100%. Although, I do have some favourites. Whom of which, I'll keep to myself c;

However, the staff are doing a great job and I applaud all the hard work they do on a daily basis. Keep it up. :]

Reaction score

Col_StaR
Razzledgirl
AlpakaWhacker

yannr00s

JLioner
MoLoToV
Dave
Le0
DracoHD
Zacharoutio
Frazzli185
@...
Uh I think I should change my oinion ^.^ All staff members deserve it. But back than there were people applying for the rank <.< thank you for ur opinion :D

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys I'm not offending on new mods! I love most of them! But I heard some mods are just trying to get rank for that but that was a while ago ! Pls no hate <3
It's perfectly fine to give your opinion. I won't deny that this never happened, that someone only applied for the perks and the color, but we notice that almost instantly by their behavior and overall activity. So if it were to happen, we're pretty fast to deal with the situation accordingly. No hate. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci