• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think the Mods which are new should Be in the Staff Team?

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I remember those times :c personally, I hated the staff at that time because a majority of them were all corrupt, however, as of right now, I can say that the staff team is in much better shape right now working very hard everyday :)
yeah, and everyone back then was out to get each other. If you messed up, 9 times out of 10 another mod would notice it and report it IMMEDIATELY to benefit themselves. I guess they thought if they reported all the mods they could, they'd easily attain Sr. Staff.
That's what I was saying <.< Im not offending on new mods but not every mod was good cuz some of them got demoted for reasons they can be good at interview but when it comes to moderating servers it changes...
i feel u man. i'd say its gotten better over the last 2 years.
Ye I agree, back in 2013 I got kicked for killing a mod off spawn...I didn't even know he was a mod LMAO. The staff has improved greatly these past years :).
yeah i know a few people who were notorious for doing things like that... XD

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
meh all the cool mods left, there are a few good ones like ceroria

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci