• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Dracarys

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Played the map today in a clan war xD we won because we had 4 stacks of arrows each, thanks to your 5fps fire arrow trap :p

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
The fire trap is ridiculous (-ly awesome). Maybe swap the arrows to fire charges to reduce lag and avoid infinite arrows?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I may be a little late but it was great to help with the map!!

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Even though I was critical of this map before it was added, my opinion has changed. I've played one game on this map and actually enjoyed it. Lots of flat areas for PvP and looks quite good. The game I played lasted approximately 16 minutes, which isn't too unbearably long, though I am uncertain what an average game on this map would last. Good job on the map TE! :)

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
TBH, I feel like some maps by Team Elite are way too big and plain. I know I would never be able to make maps as good as them but maps like Fallen Empire and now Dracarys have much too big of a dome radius. Lobby Games on the other hand is pretty good though. I know I will probably get some hate for this message but I am just putting my thoughts out there. Most players prefer short, snappy and action packed games like ones on SG 4 or Solar Frost not like SG 1 SG 3 etc. And I feel like with Team Elite’s building capability, maps would be much better if they were smaller.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
lacking detail,
got stuck in a hole
we all know how this ends up
If a player is stuck in a trap that does not kill them they may be teleported out by an Admin
unfortunately no admins were in the same game.
it was long
very long.

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait let me re-make this map and add balloons, isn't that what Team Elite does?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci