• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Dracarys

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
How about you learn English before commenting?
There is no necessity to be rude and vulgar towards anyone, specifically a member of staff. Please cease and desist else punishments may be given. Understand?

I'm not going to treat him differently just because he is an administrator. ;P
You shouldn't be disrespectful to anyone on our system, staff or otherwise. If you're going to be disrespectful, please take it somewhere off our system.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
There is no necessity to be rude and vulgar towards anyone, specifically a member of staff. Please cease and desist else punishments may be given. Understand?
How about you learn English before commenting?
Adding unto that is that Dave can speak English more than fine, but as he's dyslexic it's not very easy for him to write in English.

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks OK. I swear we've seen it all before. Well built map none-the-less.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Woahhhh niceeee!!!! That dragon reminds me of Wyvern's Wake which is the map I miss the most ;-; Thank you Team Elite for bring back memories.

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
It looks decent, but I feel as if the shaders are the one who are getting all the fame rather than the map itself, because at first when I looked at the screenshots it looked really well but when I looked at the default pictures the map looked simple to my eyes. A map should be able to look good without default in my opinion, nonetheless good job on the map and congrats on it being accepted!

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Sure!

Team Elite: Lost Ridge, Fallen Empire (in 24 player servers), Hell Games.
Red Forest: Memory of Earth, Treacherous Heights V2, Return to Moonbase9, Fallen Haven.
Lost ridge: crashes
Fallen empire: too big? Let's add the same size map but call it revamped, also let's put it as a 24 player aswell!
Hell Games: even you guys admit it was horrible
Memory of earth: despite community liking it, the shaders pics took it far. After everyone realised it's horrible gameplay, it was taken off.
Treacherous Heights v2: why add a v2 if the v1 doesn't get played?
Return to moonbase 9: wasn't that just meant to be an update to moonbase 9?
Fallen Haven: Crashes.

My point is, all these maps except for two WERE on our servers, because te and rf made them. The majority were taken off because no body liked them, something the map committe didn't take into account when adding them.
Edit: if you find this abusive in any way, go ahead and delete it :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci