• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dystopian/futuristic City...

Do you like the map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake_MCSG

Platinum
Reaction score
Today i started work on my forth MCSG map...
The first MCSG Prison The second i worked on for about a hour and gave up (not a real good idea to begin with), and the third will be here soon ;).
As far as its similarities to other maps goes it will obviously have it's own layout and such but the build style/general feel should be similar to TSG3, Avaricia, Icarus, Moon base 9, mortal skies and Eye of horus

I realize the first day of work is a little early to be posting but i can explain myself. My main reason for posting so soon is that i need names...

Map basis:
This is a Dystopian/futuristic City Map inspired by multiple books and movies...

List of inspirations (in order of importance):
-MEH HEAD!!!
-Star Wars's Coruscant
-Divergent's Chicago
-Legend's Denver
-Legend's LA
-Various pictures found on the internet
[PICTURES]
[WIP] Map: http://imgur.com/a/C0kob
-no longer part of map- Aircraft carrier: http://imgur.com/a/LCB1G -no longer part of map-
Inspiration: http://imgur.com/a/WUU7M

Please post ideas for names and i will add pictures and a better description later... :)

Last edited:

Jake_MCSG

Platinum
Reaction score
If you wanna hate ok... but could you at least tell me why, give me some ideas on how to make it better.

ALSO: anyone have ideas for the corn center piece
yes the corn is going to be inside when it is done... ATM it is open air.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please don't double post. Just be patient for others to look at the thread

Jake_MCSG

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok... i am working on a small military base in one area of the map... i have finished two different aircraft models...
what do you guys think of a aircraft carrier based off the S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier???

PS: any other ideas for the base or the map in general would be welcomed. although i have many ideas the map is open for discussion, suggestions and requests from the community.
PPS: for anyone wondering that is not a screenshot of the map... only a testing world

Last edited:

Eli081

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Minecrafters1000 Nice map i like it a lot!!! Hope its excepted

Jake_MCSG

Platinum
Reaction score
Teweran SG3.
I can see where your coming from... especially considering the title of this thread... but no this will be very different... in fact opposite. Tewran SG3 strikes me as Utopian where as this is dystopian... once it is closer to complete i think you will notice major differences.

Thanks for the reply!!!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I can see where your coming from... especially considering the title of this thread... but no this will be very different... in fact opposite. Tewran SG3 strikes me as Utopian where as this is dystopian... once it is closer to complete i think you will notice major differences.

Thanks for the reply!!!
:)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Add more detail and tbh i don't like the glass at the edge of the pedestals. Also have only 8 corn chests (unless its a 48 players map)

Jake_MCSG

Platinum
Reaction score
Add more detail and tbh i don't like the glass at the edge of the pedestals. Also have only 8 corn chests (unless its a 48 players map)
why don't you like the glass... and i will change the chests

PS: there will be more detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci