• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo Needs To Be Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video but I know Egrodo and he is a PRO at Survival Games so why would he need to hack with all his wins? He is also a Mod so why would he apply for a Mod on a server he LOVES, if he hacks. #Support =) Think of logic people!!

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video but I know Egrodo and he is a PRO at Survival Games so why would he need to hack with all his wins? He is also a Mod so why would he apply for a Mod on a server he LOVES, if he hacks. #Support =) Think of logic people!!
People still do those things...

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
People still do those things...
Well in my opinion (I haven't seen the video since my Internet's stuffed for a couple of days) I DON'T think he hacks because my statement was (in my opinion) logically correct

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well in my opinion (I haven't seen the video since my Internet's stuffed for a couple of days) I DON'T think he hacks because my statement was (in my opinion) logically correct
You can't get access to the video anyway.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it seems very unbelieveable that a mod/past mod would ever hack. Egrodo is the best PvPer I have ever seen, hacker or not, I don't know.
Now try to post some clever opinions on this thread before a Mod rushes in.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Logically correct yet he was permabanned

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Any more comments about egrodo being falsely banned or anything about the staff being biased, Will result in limited forum profile use. Also, just going to put that out there, it takes 30 seconds tops to switch out a jar file.

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Any more comments about egrodo being falsely banned or anything about the staff being biased, Will result in limited forum profile use. Also, just going to put that out there, it takes 30 seconds tops to switch out a jar file.
K sorry I was just saying in my opinion but then again I had never seen the video but in my opinion, but I didn't say the staff was biast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci