• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

Vox

Career
Reaction score
And the grammar..
I fixed the grammar issues. Im not the best at grammar obviously. I try to type to fast so I end up messing up with my grammar. I will start to proof read my post before posting on this page so I don't seem so incompetent.

Reaction score
Username:
TorchScar

Your age?:
13. My voice is kinda squeaky, but I assure you, I am 13. Also, people tend to say I'm mature at times for a 13 year old :p

Records:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/TorchScar/

Self-Rating:
8. At times, I'll get pretty cocky and let my guard down, but most of the time, I'm always alert for other incoming players.

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
I feel like this is bound to be on of the better and more enjoyable clans to be in, plus, I know alot of (i think) members in your clan. (Because there is no roster yet.)

How long have you been playing MCSG?:
I first started playing around September 2012, but I was a complete noob. Around October, after like, 200 games, I got my first win. After that, my wins started booming.

Do you have a microphone?:
I do indeed have a microphone. I use both TS and Skype (although I'm on TS more) I will go on skype if someone there wants to play with me.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Username:
TorchScar

Your age?:
13. My voice is kinda squeaky, but I assure you, I am 13. Also, people tend to say I'm mature at times for a 13 year old :p

Records:

Self-Rating:
8. At times, I'll get pretty cocky and let my guard down, but most of the time, I'm always alert for other incoming players.

I feel like this is bound to be on of the better and more enjoyable clans to be in, plus, I know alot of (i think) members in your clan. (Because there is no roster yet.)

I first started playing around September 2012, but I was a complete noob. Around October, after like, 200 games, I got my first win. After that, my wins started booming.

I do indeed have a microphone. I use both TS and Skype (although I'm on TS more) I will go on skype if someone there wants to play with me.
Accept this guy. He's really good.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Username:
TorchScar

Your age?:

Records:

Self-Rating:

Accepted to interview stage. PM me on Skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci