• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
please dont accept this guy.
im not sure if the link would work but this is a hacker video of this guy
Me and Voxcile have already cleared up that I don't hack...
EDIT: Plus, from what I see, it looks like a bit of lag.

CinniCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I come off as pushy, but I posted my application around 2 days ago and haven't received a reply. Sorry for being impatient. I was just getting anxious seeing a lot of others getting replied to.
Remember, we plan to evaluate, review, then consider everyone, and interview those we already have. We will get to you soon.

wrightXxXx

Tribute
Reaction score
I am sorry, I made a disrespectful application and I would just like to redeem myself. You can ignore this if you want I just want to take this seriously, this is my REAL application.

Username: WrightXxXx
Who do you go as?

Your age?: 15
Easier to gauge honest maturity levels.

Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/wrightXxXx/
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating: I would say I am an 8.5, I feel I have the right tactics and skill level.
How good/cocky are you on a scale of 1-10?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: This clan seems to be top notch. It seems like you guys are accepting the best players and I would like to be one of them.
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?: Since August, 2012.
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Turtle Beaches.
What will you be using to talk to us?

PS: I am Truly sorry about my other application, that was immature yet again.

MinecraftBrutal

Survivor
Reaction score
Username: MinecraftBrutal
Who do you go as?

Your age?: 13
Easier to gauge honest maturity levels.

Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/MinecraftBrutal/
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating: 7
How good/cocky are you on a scale of 1-10?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: Youre an awesome PVPER , always wanted to meet you , and want to find a clan where We team all the time and have alot of fun:)!
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?: Since May of 2012 but i only played 1 - 2 games per day but in November from 34 wins i got to 172.
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.
What will you be using to talk to us?

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I was wondering if this is a serious clan, due to the fact i see that many people in this clan are in other clans.
Also i would like to suggest the use of a roster to organize the members more.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
I was wondering if this is a serious clan, due to the fact i see that many people in this clan are in other clans.
Also i would like to suggest the use of a roster to organize the members more.
Well they are working on the roster. The best of the best will be on this team. They are making there decision carefully. The interview process is serious and a PVP test has been added.

To answer your question Yes this clan is serious. They will talk to the people in other clans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci