• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ender³ Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Ender³|Build Team
The 'Ender³' Build Team is owned and managed by myself (Assassins_kooper) and Ben (RageFury14). We both met when we were in 'Red Forest' and have been friends ever since. We have worked on several maps together, usually just the two of us but we have had outside assistance in the past and we are always looking for more members.

Ender³|Build Team Application Skeleton

Minecraft IGN:
What is your Skype (Required):
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount):
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one)

• Structural
  • Organic (Statues)
  • Organic (Terraforming)
  • Other (Please Describe Below)
  • Boats/Ships
  • Modern
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Asian
  • Contemporary
  • Roman
  • Industrial
If you answered "Other" above, please explain and provide pictures (source or actual) of what you mean:
If you are a Redstoner please leave a link to the work you have done so we can review it. (Maps, imgur and videos are the best way to display your work):
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us:

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you)

How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you)

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members)

If you get accepted you will have a request off either the owner or the co-owner, things will
proceed from there.

Owners:
RageFury14 and Assassins_kooper

Builders:
IGotzCheeze98, Dark_Slayer360 and Ryangl070

Redstoners:

Pixelatorx2

Terraformers:
Thank you for reading our thread, catch you next time :)

If you want to ask me or Ben any questions PM me or message us on Skype.
(My Skype is assassins_kooper and Ben's is ragefury141)

Last edited:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Pixelatorx2
What is your Skype (Required): you have me
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): About 1-2 hours a day, sometimes more sometimes less
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one)
  • Structural
  • Organic (Statues)
  • Organic (Terraforming)
  • Boats/Ships
  • Modern
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Asian
  • Contemporary
  • Roman
  • Industrial
If you answered "Other" above, please explain and provide pictures (source or actual) of what you mean:
If you are a Redstoner please leave a link to the work you have done so we can review it. (Maps, imgur and videos are the best way to display your work): http://imgur.com/a/BGUdn
How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you)How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you)

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members) Ender3 seems like a good team with LOTS of potential. I feel I can contribute to your team. Your team is also in need of Redstoners and I can help you there.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Pixelatorx2
What is your Skype (Required): you have me
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): About 1-2 hours a day, sometimes more sometimes less
  • Structural
  • Organic (Statues)
  • Organic (Terraforming)
  • Boats/Ships
  • Modern
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Asian
  • Contemporary
  • Roman
  • Industrial
If you are a Redstoner please leave a link to the work you have done so we can review it. (Maps, imgur and videos are the best way to display your work): http://imgur.com/a/BGUdn
How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you)How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you)

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members) Ender3 seems like a good team with LOTS of potential. I feel I can contribute to your team. Your team is also in need of Redstoners and I can help you there.
ACCEPTED!!
Although I don't understand redstone and some of the circuits don't make sense to me I can see you bringing a lot of potential to our team and we hope that you can do just that.

xXxs4ndyxXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:xXxs4ndyxXx
What is your Skype (Required):jeffhardy7773
How much time can you commit to build each week?18 hours a week,sometimes more sometimes less
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one):Modern
http://imgur.com/PdHLw5C
http://imgur.com/O9em06b
Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members):My dream was to be a builder on a server, and i know ur team is one of the most creative teams ever,with an awesome owner which is RageFury14 that i always be one of my good friends

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:xXxs4ndyxXx
What is your Skype (Required):jeffhardy7773
How much time can you commit to build each week?18 hours a week,sometimes more sometimes less
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one):Modern
http://imgur.com/PdHLw5C
http://imgur.com/O9em06b
Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members):My dream was to be a builder on a server, and i know ur team is one of the most creative teams ever,with an awesome owner which is RageFury14 that i always be one of my good friends
Accepted for Trial!

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jaeherys_II
What is your Skype (Required): minecraftbasic5
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): Probably about 2-2.5 hours a week. I have multiple obligations.

I see myself as a multifaceted builder. That is, I am able to adapt to any style pretty much. But if I had to chose, I would pick Steampunk, Medieval, and Asian.

Explained. I will post regular build pictures below.

If you are a Redstoner please leave a link to the work you have done so we can review it. (Maps, imgur and videos are the best way to display your work):
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us:

Vid of my upcoming SG map... A work in progress.

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you): I use WE. I have never before used Voxel Sniper, so not too good.
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you): Pretty good. I have only used WE for my build terraforming for a while now, so I am pretty experienced.

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members): The idea of being on a build team has always appealed to me. I love working with others, especially when they push me to the extent of my abilities and force me to do my best. From the caliber of this build team, I think I will achieve that here!

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jaeherys_II
What is your Skype (Required): minecraftbasic5
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): Probably about 2-2.5 hours a week. I have multiple obligations.

I see myself as a multifaceted builder. That is, I am able to adapt to any style pretty much. But if I had to chose, I would pick Steampunk, Medieval, and Asian.

Explained. I will post regular build pictures below.

Vid of my upcoming SG map... A work in progress.

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you): I use WE. I have never before used Voxel Sniper, so not too good.
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you): Pretty good. I have only used WE for my build terraforming for a while now, so I am pretty experienced.

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members): The idea of being on a build team has always appealed to me. I love working with others, especially when they push me to the extent of my abilities and force me to do my best. From the caliber of this build team, I think I will achieve that here!
ACCEPTED!!
Please add me on Skype :)

M

MrKorrenian

So the name of the team is EnderCubed? Because thats what that little 3 means.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
ACCEPTED!!
Although I don't understand redstone and some of the circuits don't make sense to me I can see you bringing a lot of potential to our team and we hope that you can do just that.
From my work with him in the past, I can assure you that he is quite a fine redstoner :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci