• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ender³ Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanderd123

Spectator
Reaction score
Ender³|Build Team Application Skeleton

Minecraft IGN: I have two IGNs My first of course is zanderd123 and the other is JlowBob231
What is your Skype (Required): zanderd123
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): At least 3 hours a week. Mostly more than that... that is just the bear minimum
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one)
  • Other (Please Describe Below) Redstone
  • Modern
If you answered "Other" above, please explain and provide pictures (source or actual) of what you mean:
If you are a Redstoner please leave a link to the work you have done so we can review it. (Maps, imgur and videos are the best way to display your work):
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us:

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you) I have no experience with this.
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you) I'm decent. Better than most

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members) Im a dedicated guy and when I commit to something. I work hard at that... I also like to have fun

If you get accepted you will have a request off either the owner or the co-owner, things will
proceed from there. I don"t know what this means

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Epic3114
What is your Skype (Required): live:epiccole311
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): about 8-10 hours
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one) Really i like to do anything whether it being mini games traps buildings redstoning anything really

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci