• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ender³ Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sarther
What is your Skype (Required): sarther123
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): 2.5-5 hours (varies a lot and mostly on weekends)
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one)
  • Structural
  • Organic (Statues)
  • Organic (Terraforming)
  • Other (Please Describe Below)
  • Boats/Ships <- average
  • Modern
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Asian <- never tried
  • Contemporary
  • Roman <- never tried
  • Industrial
If you answered "Other" above, please explain and provide pictures (source or actual) of what you mean:
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us: http://imgur.com/a/iOt2Y#0

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you) I can use voxel sniper to terraform pretty well, although I don't have any screenshots since the server I used it on keeps crashing
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you) decent, I can copy/paste small builds together easily, or I can mirror builds. I also know how to make shapes and use brushes and masks.

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members) I like building maps, but doing it alone is just too much work. Plus i'm in another build team, but their server keeps crashing and losing all the worlds, so I wan't to be in a team with a consistent server.

RageDesigns

Spectator
Reaction score
hey im the owner of this team (ben) just like to say loving the applications and if you have any questions i'l answer them

RealiT

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RealiTLapse
What is your Skype (Required): You got me
How much time can you commit to build each week?: Depending on the day im on for about 3-6 hours
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? I am an all around builder, I'm not exceptionally good at one kind. I can do medieval, modern and industrial pretty good.

My favorite thing in this game is redstone. I would have to say that im pretty good at it. I'm making a video series for people who are not that good
Ep 1:
I did a cool video with redstone:
Some simple contraptions that I put together: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65Si6vun7xaem5kVHhpMjRhUFk&usp=sharing
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us: The main thing that ive helped in is this: http://www.reddit.com/r/MinecraftMario/

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper? Not that good, but im willing to learn
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit? Im very good.

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team?

I want to use my redstone with people. Its boring to do it for myself. If you have enough space, and command blocks enabled, I can do anything with the stuff. I love building, and I want to put my skills to good use. I also kinda want to get back at billy. I can concentrate and work for a long amount of time and into the night. I like to help people, and I consider myself to be a nice guy. I want to build things for people.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RealiTLapse
What is your Skype (Required): You got me
How much time can you commit to build each week?: Depending on the day im on for about 3-6 hours
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? I am an all around builder, I'm not exceptionally good at one kind. I can do medieval, modern and industrial pretty good.

My favorite thing in this game is redstone. I would have to say that im pretty good at it. I'm making a video series for people who are not that good
Ep 1:
I did a cool video with redstone:
Some simple contraptions that I put together: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65Si6vun7xaem5kVHhpMjRhUFk&usp=sharing
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us: The main thing that ive helped in is this: http://www.reddit.com/r/MinecraftMario/

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper? Not that good, but im willing to learn
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit? Im very good.

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team?

I want to use my redstone with people. Its boring to do it for myself. If you have enough space, and command blocks enabled, I can do anything with the stuff. I love building, and I want to put my skills to good use. I also kinda want to get back at billy. I can concentrate and work for a long amount of time and into the night. I like to help people, and I consider myself to be a nice guy. I want to build things for people.
ACCEPTED!!!
I really like your redstone skills and I would be glad to have you on the team.

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sarther
What is your Skype (Required): sarther123
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): 2.5-5 hours (varies a lot and mostly on weekends)
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one)
  • Structural
  • Organic (Statues)
  • Organic (Terraforming)
  • Other (Please Describe Below)
  • Boats/Ships <- average
  • Modern
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Asian <- never tried
  • Contemporary
  • Roman <- never tried
  • Industrial
If you answered "Other" above, please explain and provide pictures (source or actual) of what you mean:
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us: http://imgur.com/a/iOt2Y#0

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you) I can use voxel sniper to terraform pretty well, although I don't have any screenshots since the server I used it on keeps crashing
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you) decent, I can copy/paste small builds together easily, or I can mirror builds. I also know how to make shapes and use brushes and masks.

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members) I like building maps, but doing it alone is just too much work. Plus i'm in another build team, but their server keeps crashing and losing all the worlds, so I wan't to be in a team with a consistent server.
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL!!!
We need to see more of your work to make a proper judgement

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Tundrakiller23
What is your Skype (Required): cowichangamer
How much time can you commit to build each week? (You will be held to this amount): 1-2 hours a day.
What kind of builder do you classify yourself as? (You can choose more than one): Other: I like using quartz and i like to have sort of a broken down look to my builds
Please show us some of your builds. You can use Imgur or some other popular image hosting site to show us:http://gyazo.com/13e8f01a6dfdfb98aa292911c6cfc405

How would describe your use of Voxel Sniper?(how good are you): dont know what it is........
How would you describe your use of WorldEdit?(how good are you) Im alright but i like sticking to hand building

Why do you want to join the Ender³|Build Team? (Be specific. We want dedicated members) I want to join because i think it will be fun and i will be able to put my building skill to work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci