• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
It's awkward because I got demoted for speaking my mind..

LOL SUCKS.
just saying that you were demoted for being a terrible mod. You were inactive and caused many issues within the staff itself. Speaking your mind was not something i would have said was an issue with you as you were never around to do so.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
just saying that you were demoted for being a terrible mod. You were inactive and caused many issues within the staff itself. Speaking your mind was not something i would have said was an issue with you as you were never around to do so.
I was on literally every day.. No need to get all hostile, eithero_O
That was way not necessary :/

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
It's awkward because I got demoted for speaking my mind..

LOL SUCKS.
You were not demoted for speaking your mind. You were demoted for inactivity.
Normally we don't post evidence of peoples' demotions or bans, however when they go around spreading false rumors and trying to destroy our community's reputation, that's the only option we're left with.

https://gist.github.com/forairan/89b90394e0f8a8e7759a

This lists the dates/times, action type (Ban/Kick), and reasons of all the punishments you have made since MCSGv2. You have made a mere total of 4 bans and 48 kicks since MCSGv2, as opposed to most other staff. Just as an example, Just_Hellooo has made 330 bans and 332 kicks since MCSGv2. This simply proves the reason we demoted you: inactivity.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
This thread cant be any more right than it already is... but unfortunately people love drama so it will still be coming up anyways, at least Im glad in not the onlywone who thinks people are too melodramatic.

In regards to the posts above this I must say that Ill have to agree with Arena Master on this one, Kezzers response was VERY rude and I think he could have answered in a better manner but still... as I do not know the situation I wount say that Kricken is right either, if we were not there we cannot say who is right. all I will say is that please.... both Kezzer and Kricken do not take this in the wrong way but I think thats not a topic to discuss here and in this thread as it seems personal between her and the Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci