• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan League

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score

Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ: invar.typefrag.com:4375
This league was created to give the community something to do, the leaderboards are at its prime right now, but I feel like the community needs a new event. So I created this event for enjoyment to the community and others that participate. This is basically like any sports league you can think of, NBA, NFL, NHL, any of those, except in Minecraft. This is not in any way supposed to replace or rival the leaderboards, this is another clan event going on in the community, that I feel as if could be fun and something else to participate for Clans

This is the EU Clan League

The basic idea of the EU Clan League is to provide another event in the clans community that in which can be an alternative to the EU Clan Leaderboards. As said in the paragraph above this is no means to rival the EU Clan Leaderboards, but it is a good opportunity for new players to make a name for themselves. Anyways, the basic idea of this is as much a professional sports league. Take the NBA for example. Every year, in our case season, there is a draft. Players who think they are good enough to enter the draft, have a chance of being selected for a team that will participate in 10 games (A Season) and attempt to be the EU Clan League Champions. If a player is not selected in this draft, the player must wait until next season to get drafted or resign from the league until he/she decides they would like to attempt at getting drafted again. To start, there will be 10 teams participating in the league. If the team cap fills up fast, then we will expand the team cap to and appropriate amount. For each team there will be a team captain. The team captain is the person in charge of their team. They will be the person deciding who to draft each year, who to trade, and who to cut from their team. Of course if the team owner decides he/she does not want to do any of these they do not have too, but they must have a minimum roster of 10 people and a maximum roster of 16 people. This does not include team captains. Now after "The Draft" the team captain can also make decisions to trade during the regular season, or cut players during the offseason. In order for a trade to take place, both team captains must agree to the trade. Team captains can trade for odd amounts of players. For example, a team captain can trade 1 player away and receive 2 players. This is once again a decision the team captain will make. In order to cut a player from your team, you must be in the offseason. During the regular season, you are NOT allowed to cut players. What defines the regular season between the offseason is playoffs. So during the regular season, there will be 10 games that each team must play. The Sr. Staff will schedule each team's games per week, so essentially a team will be playing a game every week for 10 weeks. After the regular season is over, then we will begin the playoffs. Depending on how many teams are in the league, will depend on how many teams make the playoffs. After the playoffs and a champion is named, then the offseason will begin. There will be 2 weeks per offseason. Once again, during this offseason you are allowed to trade and cut players. At the end of the 2 weeks, "The Draft" will begin and the cycle will repeat.

Rules are a very important part of this event and in order for this event to be it's best every player must follow and understand these rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. No flame between teams participating, players of other teams, or team captains. Along with no flame on this thread nor anyone else's.
2. All MCGamer rules apply during this tournament.
3. Scrims between clans can only be scheduled by Team Captains, and no referee is needed.
4. You are not allowed to alter your roster in any way during the playoffs.
5. You will need to make your own thread to display your team associated with the EU Clan League.
6. Players must play on the account that is listed on your team's roster. No more than 1 account per player in the EU Clan League.
7. Disputes between clans can be handled by a referee or Sr. Staff if needed.
8. During clan battles, you must follow Daves rules, which will be ENFORCED by referees.
9. No spectating/interfering during clan battles if you are in any way associated with the event
10. Any rules that are broken will result in punishment from higher authority.
11: The team captain may only postpone for 1 day at max per battle

Applications:
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN:
Games Played:
Activity on scale from 1-10
Maturity on scale from 1-10
Past Experiences In Events:
Past Clans:
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]:
*Note: Team Captains will have to provide a way for there team to practice and communicate. It may be on the team captains clan teamspeak if the owner does not mind. Or it can be over skype. Or any other way that its possible to communicate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to be a regular player in the EU Clan League, Be sure to post on this thread stating "I wish to be a regular player". Then you will most likely be added to the draft pool unless staff has complications.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Staff is hand picked so please do not ask for it.
Owner
- ImTheNarwhal

Co-Owner -

Referee -

Referee -

Referee -

Referee -

Referee -

Referee -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Captains:
1. ImTheNarwhal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under this section, will showcase all the players that still need to be drafted, Along with the teams of the current season!! You may apply to be in here during offseason and only offseason.

To Be Determined

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Naáâàäæåis :3 good luck on this one!

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
So is this like if you win a clan war you get like 3 points, and if you lose you get like 0/1? Also, each team fights each time either once/twice? am i rite

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SilfwerMannen
Wins: 801
Games Played: 4400 i think
Activity on scale from 1-10 8 im active on my computer, recently i have been playing cs. But i want to play more minecraft now.
Maturity on scale from 1-10 7 sometimes i get made and rage very much.
Past Experiences In Events: I've been in many 2v2 and 3v3 tournaments, i am in clan leaderboards and clan tournaments.
Past Clans: 2 many. I'm in elastic now and i am the leader
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]:
Cause i'm a experienced leader and fairly active player. i'm also a good in-game leader that makes good choices for the team. I've been playing this game for a long time so i know much about it to. I have many friends so i can form a good team, so it will be more intense games.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vestregutten
Wins: 210+ and almost 2k on Hive
Games Played: 1k
Activity on scale from 1-10 - 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10 - 9
Past Experiences In Events: I have doing other tournament and also hosting tournament and the leaderboards.
Past Clans: EndGamers, Imagination & Emperors.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I think i deserve to be a Team Captain because i'm a good player and i also have experiences with leading teams and clans. I have been leading the Norwegian team on a tournament on Hive and i have been leading clans on both Hive and MCSG. I'm also fair and mature and i love this idea.

mylilfony10

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Captain Application:
Minecraft IGN: mylilfony
Wins: 730
Games Played: 4587
Activity on scale from 1-10: 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 9
Past Experiences In Events: Clan leader .
Past Clans: Phoenix , Divergent , Zenithv1/2 , thebeats
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I think i should be eu captain because i am a leader of a clan and have experience of leadership and i am nice to members and would give everyone a game. In addition i enjoy the idea of the league and would be striving to be the best team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci